Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UNSOLVED [PC] After TU 1.1.0, I am experiencing FPS drops / low CPU and GPU utilisation | POST HERE

64 Likes/1284 Replies/41396 Views
    longjohn119
    712 posts
    @yrkmn28 no you're still at 30ish % cpu utilization which shouldn't be the case.

The problem isn't the CPU utilization, it's the speed ......

A CPU with 40% utilization @ 3.6 GHz is doing a helluva lot more than a CPU with 80% utilization @ 800 MHz ..... That's the problem with this built-in benchmark, it doesn't show you the CPU speed so you only get a piece of the Big Picture

• petebaldwin
    15 posts

@tyranusvader - They haven't even added it to the reported issues megathread yet.... It's like they're just pretending it's not a problem.

• TheHumanSpectre
    5 posts

@petebaldwin yeah shame on them. I've refunded yesterday and if they don't fix it few days or at least acknowledge the issue I'll buy another game instead of this malaka's game with refunded money

• kvsh88
    49 posts

@zarael1721 I think whenever we contact support we should link them to this thread. I mean this one support person might be handling other games too. Watch dogs legion aint the most smooth still, dunno about fenyx rising tbh lol

• kvsh88
    49 posts

@petebaldwin One reason they might not add it is because itll appear bad on their part if they accept that they screwed up after updating the game, so its PR. I just hope they fix this.

• Teinzus
    17 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • D00medOne
    1 posts

Oh man these updates are really annoying! I was playing this game with above 60 fps before Update 1.1.0, now I barely get 40 fps, especially in crowded areas. Please do something Ubisoft! I can't quit playing my beloved game 😞

• TyranusVader
    121 posts

@teinzus I can confirm that the Special K mod works

• Teinzus
    17 posts

@tyranusvader Maybe you post a befor/ after screenshot of the framerate and the technical details of your gaming rig so ubisoft may adress this issue in the (near?) future...

• Slevexz
    79 posts

Special K mod doesnt fix the CPU problem, it may gives a few fps, but its not the solution

• TyranusVader
    121 posts

@slevexz You're right. The Special K mod fixes the frame time issues that have existed since the game launched.

• TyranusVader
    121 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • TyranusVader
    121 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • TyranusVader
    121 posts

@teinzus This is what happens without the Special K mod. undefined

• TyranusVader
    121 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • KintinJ
    6 posts

When do you release a hotfix ? since the update it's unplayable and awful !
    Before the update : 60 fps
    After the update : 25 fps, 5 fps, 10 fps, 20 fps etc.......

• TyranusVader
    121 posts

@teinzus with Special K mod undefined

• Zarael1721
    96 posts

Zero effect for me that K mod i did try but still in villages and cities unplayable...

• peterlaub
    Original poster 66 posts

Well, I guess there wont be a hotfix, or and update till next year.
    I think everybody at Ubisoft are having holidays.

There is nothing else we can do, besides keep spreading the "bad news" that the game is kind a broken.
    The more people who replies to this tread, the merrier!

However dont let this ruin your Holidays..
    Spend some time with loved ones, and go play something else, something that is not broken 😉

Have a wonderful Holidays guys.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to find som fly agarics and besige the neighbors Christmas tree

Sincerly the Danish Viking!

• vDropDeadFredv
    1 posts

I have also been experiencing frame drops in AC Valhalla since it was released on my PC. I have an RTX 2060 graphics card which can more than handle the game. I have tried all the known fixes online and lowered the graphics settings to their lowest and still I experience frame drops a lot. Is there any fix on the horizon for this? I'm able to play other games fine it's seems to be localised to Valhalla. The issue usually starts after around an hour of gameplay and makes it unplayable.
    I have an issue to report which has started ever since the new festival came in. After doing the drinking challenge my character is now drunk every time I load the game and sometimes when I fast travel. Not a big issue just a bit inconvenient.
    Hopefully there is a fix in the works as the stuttering issue ruins what would be an awesome game.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics