Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• peterlaub
    Original poster 61 posts

Well, I guess there wont be a hotfix, or and update till next year.
    I think everybody at Ubisoft are having holidays.

There is nothing else we can do, besides keep spreading the "bad news" that the game is kind a broken.
    The more people who replies to this tread, the merrier!

However dont let this ruin your Holidays..
    Spend some time with loved ones, and go play something else, something that is not broken 😉

Have a wonderful Holidays guys.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to find som fly agarics and besige the neighbors Christmas tree

Sincerly the Danish Viking!

• vDropDeadFredv
    1 posts

I have also been experiencing frame drops in AC Valhalla since it was released on my PC. I have an RTX 2060 graphics card which can more than handle the game. I have tried all the known fixes online and lowered the graphics settings to their lowest and still I experience frame drops a lot. Is there any fix on the horizon for this? I'm able to play other games fine it's seems to be localised to Valhalla. The issue usually starts after around an hour of gameplay and makes it unplayable.
    I have an issue to report which has started ever since the new festival came in. After doing the drinking challenge my character is now drunk every time I load the game and sometimes when I fast travel. Not a big issue just a bit inconvenient.
    Hopefully there is a fix in the works as the stuttering issue ruins what would be an awesome game.

• kvsh88
    49 posts

@peterlaub yes we should just keep updating this thread till we get a definite solution

• ripkit
    4 posts

Why cant you fix it quick. People cant play your game -> people wont donate for shop.

• Slevexz
    79 posts

@ripkit Doesnt matter, they alredy took you money, so we'll just have to wait until they decide to fix their broken game

• Zarael1721
    95 posts

So Ubisoft its after Christmas already and we still dont have our AC Valhalla playable even when your support person told us ubi is trying fix it till Christmas... I think now is the right time get your head out of the sand and tell us next date when we should expect "hotfix" or assure us that you do something to fix it..

(Cyberpunk did release hotfix day before Christmas and they comunitate with people much better from what i can say from my own personal experience now )

• Snt.Grem
    28 posts

Well ... Next time I'll think about whether to pre-order from Ubisoft.

• dodokjv
    21 posts

Well, theres no way im buying another ubiSoft game again. Instead of making the game playable, im 100% sure they are working on some new microtransaction items. Im done with them.

• Slevexz
    79 posts

The game is broken, ubisoft never again

• ShockB0lt
    13 posts

What worries me the most is that they didn't even put this into the "knows issues" post and the Ubi guy just disappeared from here. Scared they might have a new patch ready before they find out what is causing this and then we have to wait even more 😕 Merry christmas everyone!

• TheHumanSpectre
    5 posts

@dodokjv cosmetics designer team and main coder team are probably seperated but as a long time R6 player I get your point. They add bunch of new cosmetics everyday but don't care about players' serious problems. Game is LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE right now, not just drunk Eivor problem or some quest is bugged, we can't go public if want to get more that 10 FPS.
    Valhalla is the most introvert person ever, if they see more than 2 person at the same time, they freak out.

• Snt.Grem
    28 posts

The technical support service does not work, it is impossible to send a ticket, there are no comments on the possible time for solving the problem, there is no refund for a non-working game. Great job from Ubisoft! Keep it up!

• Sparhawk122
    21 posts

Can confirm this is happening to me also with the newest patch. I've lost 20-30 Frames compared to what I used to get prior to the newest patch.

i9 9900ks
    RTX 2080 Ti
    32 GB DDR4 Ram @ 3733Mhz (XMP II Enabled)
    2TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD

Temps are fine.
    Latest drivers and bios.
    Used DDU to clean reinstall my GPU driver.
    Latest windows version.
    No pesky background programs running that could interfere with game processes.
    Verified game files.

Main FPS drops occur in NPC crowded areas. Big urban areas. Capped at 60 FPS I never used to experience FPS drops to 30-40 that I am experiencing now. I've also had four CTDs. Sent the crash reports via automated crash report game function. Most crashes occurred when entering the map menu. It would freeze and then the game would close.

There is a serious issue here and it was obviously introduced with the latest patch.

No issues with other games performance wise.

• Slevexz
    79 posts

12/26 and still broken, and so far nothing from Ubisoft

• Zarael1721
    95 posts

Hello guys,
    since Ubisoft support did disapear from this thread and stoped giving us information about the situation please give a LIKE everyone who can to the main @peterlaub post about issue. - to move our issue up into top of player support threads maybe then they will cant just look away from that... This kind of behave from Ubisoft is completely unacceptable and far away from professional. Thats not how company like that should work.

• ed2ver
    1 posts

cant get above 20 fps. totally unplayable

cpu 6700K
    GPU 3070
    16 GB internal memory
    Latest drivers

Total [censored] game for now. Waste of money and waste of free time i had during xmas holidays.

• xXdouglasXx8036
    15 posts

Oh man they need to fix this fast its happening on Xbox series S and X too its not just a problem on Pc im playing on series s and the exact same thing is happening after the update

• Slevexz
    79 posts

[censored] company, didnt even care how long the players cant play

• Sparhawk122
    21 posts

@slevexz It's because they are not the ones playing the game. Thus they do not care because it does not impact them.

Basically people don't care about others in life.

Onto this it does seem like they will probably ignore this and not work on a solution. Similar attitudes from the people who worked on Ghost Recon: Breakpoint.

• CrimsonWolf-YT
    31 posts

Been playing on gefroce now just to have any experience, and their machines also have
    low cpu and gpu utilization.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics