Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Slevexz
    79 posts

@sparhawk122 That must be the best job in the world than, they left this place december 20 and so far nobody here

• namdo
    3 posts

At least im not the only one with these issues.

i9-9900k
    RTX 3080
    16gb ddr4
    windows 10
    Lastest Nvidia drivers

I can't get above 25fps. I can run other games fine but this one, runs like crap.

• Sparhawk122
    21 posts

@namdo

Also using an i9 9900ks and RTX 2080 Ti.

The correlation here is a common theme of Intel processors.

• longjohn119
    481 posts
    @namdo

Also using an i9 9900ks and RTX 2080 Ti.

The correlation here is a common theme of Intel processors.

It seems to set the clocks on Intel CPUs to a power saving mode which can be as low as 800 Mhz ..... Someone screwed up the compiler switches when they recompiled the EXE for this update .....

• CantAimInnit
    3 posts

@sirwoldrenyt Try reducing your settings, frame drops will still happen. It is due to issues with Intel CPUs, so whenever the game tries anything CPU-intensive (loading AI behaviour for example), it is unable to utilize the CPU well to carry it out fast enough. I have a bang average 4 core CPU, yet the game utilizes only 2 of them at 60%-80%, with the other 2 sits at 10%-30% usage. Pre 1.1.0 every core ran at 100%, and the fps was super consistent.

• bgt001
    3 posts

@sparhawk122

I have a ryzen 3600 and 3080 and have the same problems, so I don't think it's isolated to intel cpus. I posted a screenshot of my fps earlier in this thread and it can wildly fluctuate between 12-100 fps when playing on 4k medium. This behavior doesn't start immediately when I load the game, but once it does it's completely unplayable.

• Zarael1721
    95 posts

Hello,
    few days ago i did write on Ubisoft support email where i did describe all whats happening here (most likely whats not happening..) and asked them for answer straight into this thread - (sended them link ... ) unfortunately still without answer and ignored even when under email they say latest asnwer should take 24 - 48 hours... This reminds me once i bought a T-shirt from one uknown E-shop , t- shirt was delivered but in another size and when i asked for sending me the size what i did bough they told me "we dont have it yet" naturally i asked for my money back since that E- shop stoped all comunication with me.. jesus is Ubisoft really so low and unprofessional? This company is starting take all my ilusions away day after day...

Btw WHATS PURPOSE OF THIS UBISOFT SUPPORT WEBSITE IF IT DOESNT SERVES FOR NOTHING?

@Ubi-Raziel , @Ubi-Orion , @Ubi-Woofer HELLO???

• Bob.Ross_
    4 posts

@zarael1721 Hopefully they see your email and stop ignoring us and actually give us some answers about that problem that's been going on for weeks hell I haven't played the game since the patch came out really want to see the Yule festival but I just can't and refuse to play a game with 20fps that ran well before the patch hopefully they'll fix it soon.

• Slevexz
    79 posts

@zarael1721 Sò they are terrible here and also on email, and we tought they would be back after the holidays, hahahahaha

• Plan3tCrackr
    46 posts

Why has this problem, with over 300 posts, not been added to the technical problems section of the master thread? This problem has been apparent since the 1.1.0 update was released. A resolution should be easily traceable.

• Zarael1721
    95 posts

that feeling when ubiRaziel did like my post what was - "please stay in touch with us and keep us informated about how the situation looks like"

20 days later - See yaaaa

• glormond
    1 posts

I am also have this problem. I have 35-40 fps normally, but suddenly it drops to 15 and it becomes unplayable. After restart it becomes normal again. This happens often.
    My configuration:
    AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
    32GB
    nVidia Geforce GTX 1050 ti 4GB

• Slevexz
    79 posts

Maybe we should start to spamming here to see if somebody decides work

• Zarael1721
    95 posts

Its not necessary this thread is already like mountain between all threads here if you look on views , likes and posts in relatively short time... there are threads what were not serious issues like this one and had not even half of views and posts or likes as this one and were somehow solved... I guess the problem is deeper and ubisoft for uknown reason doesnt want accept the mountain is here...

• Slevexz
    79 posts

The funny thing is that they have staff online in other topics
    @UbiExcellent

• Slevexz
    79 posts
  • Zarael1721
    95 posts

@slevexz

Yes because we are like that one scary girl what you dont like and are afraid of so you better put her into invisible mode 😄

• Slevexz
    79 posts

@zarael1721 Oh i see... So that is their technique, clever from Ubi

• Slevexz
    79 posts
  • master_ring
    41 posts

I havent played since patch and wont play probably till next pacth. Hoped they fixed it but nope, they dont even bother answering and admittng a problem.

FPS is horrible, Intel cpu two cores works at 60-80 percent, other two at 30 max.

Its 3 weeks now.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics