Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UNSOLVED [PC] After TU 1.1.0, I am experiencing FPS drops / low CPU and GPU utilisation | POST HERE

64 Likes/1284 Replies/41375 Views
    Bob.Ross_
    4 posts

@zarael1721 Well I did told It to respond here as soon as there is more info about the issue I gave them link to the Forum thread and how to get here without the link hopefully they will

also thanks for correcting me with the he/she part 🙂

• kvsh88
    49 posts

@bob-ross_ Thanks for the effort. Lets hope ubi ppl are half as hard working as you lol

• Slevexz
    79 posts

@bob-ross_ Thanks for the info, but i think the worst part is to see how lazy and useless are ubisoft staff in this forum, you with one message update us, they ignore this place and pretend like there's nothing wrong.

• Sparhawk122
    37 posts

@slevexz

Customer support takes a backseat when your company has a monopoly.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 673 posts

Hi there everybody! I would like to start by sincerely apologizing for the delay in getting back to you all. However, thank you for providing updates. This is currently under investigation. If you are still experiencing drops in FPS please create a ticket and attach your MSinfo and DxDiag files. Then return here and provide your ticket number. From there I can review the files and forward them to the Game team. Thanks so much for your patience and contributions towards this!

Official Response
  • namdo
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • namdo
    3 posts

@ubikobold Are you kidding? Almost everyone posting here has issues with Frame rate. I have an RTX 3080 with Intel i9 9900K and I can't get above 30fps. There's something clearly wrong on your end.

• UbiKobold

@namdo
    I understand, and am very sorry that this is affecting so many. The more information we can gather, the more it helps with the investigation that our Game team has been conducting. We have been forwarding up specs and information that have been provided here, but the DxDiag and MSinfo files contain a little bit more system information.

Official Response
  • Zarael1721
    96 posts

@UbiKobold

Helllooooooooo finally someone who was brave enough to give us some response and i can say we all apreciate it !!!! Anyway its here already since 1.1.0 patch release and of course we all keep having fps drop after 1.1.0 because there still wasnt HOTFIX btw or posibility of roll the patch back... Why nobody of support team didnt ask for some ticket and MSinfo and DxDiag or what is that before? They asked for some screen shots of benchmark only if i rememberr well. Didnt help it?

• UbiKobold

@zarael1721
    Hello! We have greatly appreciated everything that you all have provided so far. The screenshots have been very helpful, I was just requesting some additional information on the matter.

Official Response
  • Zarael1721
    96 posts

@UbiKobold

Glad to hear that and do you have some information how long time it can take till the game will be playable again for us? Concidering that we wait already more than 3 weeks having almost unplayable game installed in our pc... would be nice fast solution...

• Zarael1721
    96 posts

@UbiKobold
    Btw the ticket into Valhalla with another info i gonna try create and send morning seems to be pretty complicated for my tired brain now... hopefully you will be still here...

• Slevexz
    79 posts

@ubikobold I dont think that fix our problem, you guys have enough information, over 400 posts daily saying the game is broken with screenshots of course we "still" have fps problems, nothing changed, the game is unplayable, that is way more important than a festival, fixing a bug, or waiting for a new patch, respect the people who bought the game was fixing this fast or rollback a patch, since it's the patch 1.1.0 who create the problem. i'm tired of this, alredy have 2 tickets, over 10 messages here since december 15 saying it's broken and nothing, i dont think its fair a month to fix a game that is broken for a large group of people

• Slevexz
    79 posts

And that makes no sense at all, we tagged pretty much all staff here in this forum, ask for help for the last 20 days here and nobody cares and now after almost a month we need provide tickets? You all should have ask that 30 days ago

• ryankwaker
    38 posts

@ubikobold well....I did that about 2 or 3 weeks ago already......the dxdiag and screenshot thing

• ShockB0lt
    13 posts

@UbiKobold Hi there, ticket number is 13805067, thanks

• peterlaub
    Original poster 66 posts

@ubikobold
    Here is my ticket: 13805366

• Snt.Grem
    34 posts

@UbiKobold 

Well, it's funny, don't you think? How could such a serious team like UBISOFT release such a patch without being able to rollback?

I bought the Ultimate Edition for a lot of money for my region. I enjoyed the game for 90 hours and now I just can't play it, I can't get the money back and the development team that spoiled the game for me is unable to reproduce this problem.

The frame rate even at "high" settings drops to incredible values, even in the open field I can not get smooth gameplay.

spoiler

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1piaVmBGbxJyA5ZjMkrnxwQLlQBFAmsPi/view?usp=sharing - DxDiag.txt
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G_82-1gk3XBp9GVaik3auKAJMKKxhmDr/view?usp=sharing - MSInfo.txt

But before the patch, I played at the highest possible settings under vertical sync, and even in the most difficult scenes, my FPS was stable at 60.

Good job!

• Zarael1721
    96 posts

@ubikobold

13806288 ticket number

• ruanseth
    32 posts

Like others @UbiKobold I feel the latest communication telling us to now open a ticket is very annoying. For those who have uploaded their info here, as asked weeks ago, are we now supposed to do this as well? I'm not sure it's worth the effort as I can't be bothered to play the game any more. The facts are simple: patch 1.1.0 has caused a major performance drop that is plain and clear to see, even on console... My son is playing on an Xbox OneS and post patch performance is terrible, and there for all to see, and as it's fixed hardware I can't believe your devs do not know what is going on, and why. I have been willing to cut slack over the festive period, but this is becoming amateur hour stuff now.

I've spend £150 GBP with Ubi over the past few weeks with PC Valhalla, Xbox Valhalla, and PS4 Fenyx Rising, which was disgracefully price tanked just two weeks after release, meaning us parents who bought games for Xmas have been royally ripped-off. Well, it's not a mistake I'll make again.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics