Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Slevexz
    79 posts

@noonbaug Since i gave up ubisoft
    i tried the new driver, it did improved a little bit, but on crowd areas still have fps problems

• peterlaub
    Original poster 61 posts

@noonbaug It still runs like crap on my PC. even though I also Installed the lastest driver from Nvidia.
    The problem has go to be in that bloody CPU utilization

• Zarael1721
    95 posts

@peterlaub

I am just curious if we get the fix in the next patch because its already obvious there will be not hotfix update... And if fix will be not in the next patch too i think will be never... which is sad concidering lot of us have DLC already preordered...

btw i think i am gonna be banned soon 😄 just saw one person who did talk too much about performance issue is already banned he was here too (Teinzus) 😄

• peterlaub
    Original poster 61 posts

@zarael1721

Well, I think if we keep a good tone, we will surely not be bannede.. 🤞 😸
    But yeah, you are proberly right about the CPU fix coming in the next update, and not in a hot fix.

I am just hoping that they eventually will fix it.

• Slevexz
    79 posts

Relax guys in 20 days they return here saying they are investigating

• Zarael1721
    95 posts

@slevexz

• But first they gonna ask us for screenshots of our Eivor cloths to be sure that its not causing the issue hehe
  • T1GFX
    33 posts

Got my message back from the "tech support" after 3 whole minutes regarding this major flaw with the game and they didn't even read what the issue was. Their reply consisted of generic solutions that never fix issues which is probably the exact same thing they send to everyone who submits a ticket under the gameplay/bug/technical category. The ubisoft person that recommended contacting the support team really loves to waste our time. Nobody related to this sluggish company seem to be doing their jobs at all. A month ago when some staff member here forwarded this issue to the quality assurance department who then couldn't find an issue probably just wrote it off the list, since holiday break was so close - mere hours away, and said there is no problem with intel cpus whatsoever.

If this doesn't get addressed now we will probably be waiting until after February because not a single person paid by ubisoft have any kind of competence left. Whackjobs.

• AndyPDD5
    13 posts

At least it appears that the loading in drunk issue has been fixed (albeit long after it first started) but now it seems that the memory leak begins even sooner than before. I used to be able to play for 40-60 minutes before the frame rate tanked but now it's happening after only 10 minutes. Great job Ubisoft, useless clowns who will never get my money again.

• Zarael1721
    95 posts

You know i can understand if for example game dev. team is separated from support team of this website and they respond them late so support team dont answer to us because dont have any information for us...but that doesnt excuse the fact that this thread wasnt added still even between Megathreads and what more wasnt even added between KNOWN ISSUES adressed with 1.1.0 as u can see bellow in link the known issues were updated 18. december and in that time already the this thread and issue was the most serious and biggest adressed with 1.1.0 known issues.... and they decided avoid it and dont add it between known issue adrressed with 1.1.0

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-dec-18

That is fault of support team and that should be their work promote this thread as much as they can to help us be more visible to dev team... thats so simple how they cant see that?

• T1GFX
    33 posts

Known issues was just updated and this CRITICAL issue still hasn't been added nor acknowledged. [censored] clown company.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-jan-8

• Slevexz
    79 posts

THE ACTUALLY UPDATED THE ISSUE THREAD AND NOT A SINGLE WORD FROM THIS THREAD
    They're joking HAHAHAHAHAH

• Slevexz
    79 posts

Man seriously, who hired this guys here?

• Zarael1721
    95 posts

@slevexz

I am not fan of consiparcy theories at all but here is really something doesnt smell right... Even poor UbiKobold did disapear in similar misterious way as some wictim of Bermudian triangle after talking to us... Or did take templar order control over Ubisoft already too? 😄 ....

• Slevexz
    79 posts

@zarael1721 No, i'm pretty sure he'll come back here after 20 days, apologize and ask for more pics, after all they need to focus on important things like festivals and dlc's

• peterlaub
    Original poster 61 posts

@slevexz @Zarael1721 I see a pattern here.. Whats going on dudes?!? Or are we just being impatient?

• AndyPDD5
    13 posts

@peterlaub It's not a matter of patience dude.

If Ubisoft would simply recognise the issue, provide some real information on how they're trying to fix it rather than repeatedly saying "we're investigating the issue" and give us some sort of estimated time for a working version of the game, people would be a lot less frustrated.

It would be one thing if this was a new issue but it's been affecting many people since launch and others for at least a month.

I think we should start talking to consumer rights groups, maybe there are laws against selling broken products.

• Zarael1721
    95 posts

@peterlaub

Whats happening here would be probably far beyond patience of majority high Zen budhism masters... never met such a level of ignorance in my life.... i feel like we are part of some isolated comunity inside of the big city and they are trying convince us there isnt city arround us... Thats how they pretend to dont see this thread and dont put us between another official issues and megathreads just keeping us isolated ...

I did like the idea that they asked us for our Dxdiag and Msinfo to hack us actually wouldnt be supriced 😄 If in few days from my account will see some words of apologize to Ubi support that wasnt me btw 😄

• peterlaub
    Original poster 61 posts

@zarael1721 Ha ha, I did post that hacking thing, but decided to take it down 😈 Didn't wanna jinx anything 😆
    We are all just getting pretty sick and tired of this wating.. I havent played it since I posted the thread the 15 dec.
    It was running just fine, but something surely broke the utilization..

I'm soon gonna write a new poem!! Thats a warning UBISOFT!!! ( no its not, im just jokin, got a warning that I could not post this, because it was spam?!?? what the heck!)

• Zarael1721
    95 posts

@peterlaub

First i was thinking if they just didnt want improve the graphic somehow based on Technical issue thread "AC Valhalla seems to be very unfinished" so thought they added something maybe to improve graphic and it could cause our FPS drop so drasticaly but didnt find any information about that and at graphical settings was nothing new too... Its more than obvious they messed something with gpu or cpu utilization most affected are players with Intel I5 cpu generation but who knows ... Personaly didnt play too because its just disguting to play... they need to fix that or give us option to roll the patch back jesus ....

• peterlaub
    Original poster 61 posts

Poem of Impatience

We were hoping to get answers sooner or later. 
    But you might just ride a slow excavator.

In pure anger I've broken my thumb.
    others behold, don't do that, its dumb!

Ooohh humans what a bright wonderful race.
    Ubisoft please answer, your most humble of grace

Sincerly the Danish Viking
    The Thumb King

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics