Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Slevexz
    79 posts

Doesnt matter what we do, we can spam, scream, ask for help, staff here comes post 1 comment and vanish, they didnt even update the issues thread

• Zarael1721
    95 posts

I did read today few random chats on internet about AC games generally have problem with CPU oversusage and Valhalla had it too and that could causing some game suttering, lags and random short freezes... Now i see how they tried resolve it and upgrade performance at patch 1.1.0 ... Obvioulsy they did resolve game freezing moments by limiting cpu usage at patch 1.1.0 but seriously they didnt realize it will be unplayable for many of us in term of FPS? I dont have to be IT expert to figure out what effect will have limiting cpu usage so drasticaly and dont need DxDiag or msinfo files to figure out the core of problem... UBISOFT DO SOMETHING WITH IT FINALLY ITS CLOSE TO 1 MONTH AND GAME IS STILL UNPLAYABLE....

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 184 posts

Hey everyone! I am deeply sorry for the wait time on this issue to be resolved. I know that the team is working as fast and efficiently as they can to come to a resolution. For those experiencing this issue, and have not provided information yet, please create a case on the support portal and submit your DXdiag files, a screenshot of the graphical settings, and the usage percentage on your GPU and CPU while running the benchmark on the settings that you are using (using programs like Rivatuner Statistics Server for example).

If any of you have already created tickets on our support portal, please provide me the case number so that I can make sure you team has your info. (You can send the case numbers here, or through PM.)

Official Response
  • Zarael1721
    95 posts

@ubikoreanbbq

Hello,
    nice to see that you didnt forgot us at all... anyway we did provide many screenshots on start of this thread hopefully it did serve to something... and our ticket numbers we did give here too few days ago.. to UbiKobold who unfortunetaly did disapear , hope he is fine... 13806288 thats mine again... Dxdiag and msinfo we did send too...

Can i ask why this thread still wasnt added between megathreads or Known issues adressed with 1.1.0 ? It seems to be more important to resolve than 90% of issues i see there isnt it?

The thread creator @peterlaub did even youtube video of running benchmark maybe could be usefull....

• peterlaub
    Original poster 61 posts

@ubikoreanbbq
    Here is my ticket: 13805366

Thanks for coming back.

• UbiKoreanBBQ

@zarael1721 I do apologize for any confusion from my words. Any case numbers that have already been provided and screenshots are already with the team. I was simply referring to any newer folks who've chimed in since then.

As for it's addition to the lists, please note that the two pages are not exhaustive. Just because its not there does not mean the issue isn't being looked into. Thank you as well for the video link!

Official Response
  • peterlaub
    Original poster 61 posts

@zarael1721

God Idea, my YT channel will surley trive now! 😄

• GalCapone
    4 posts

@mescalito12 Apologies for the late reply. I think found my issues. After some windows updates, I think the cause was that Windows Game Mode and background recording was activated it in the background and for whatever reason was affecting game performance.

• Zarael1721
    95 posts

@UbiKoreanBBQ

I see but could be good idea add it between megathreads or Known issues to calm majority of us down... its a bit weird see updated issues yesterday and one of the biggest threads and issues is still not there... Thought thats for what megathreads and Known issues serves...

• Kormac67
    508 posts

@ubikoreanbbq And why not add it to the megathread if it actually IS being looked at? Especially since you know that the team is working as fast and efficiently as they can to come to a resolution ?

• Slevexz
    79 posts

@ubikoreanbbq Cant believe a word of what you just said, and i'm pretty sure we'll see a dlc or a new festival befere you guys fix this problem, doesnt look like is anybody looking at our problem, so far it's been a month for a bug that broke the game and we have nothing, not even and estimated time, only "we'll be fixing this asap"

• T1GFX
    29 posts
  • UbiKoreanBBQ

@Zarael1721
    @Kormac67
    Thank you both for your feedback. I have sent a message over to the team in charge of those threads.

@peterlaub
    @T1GFX
    Thanks for your case numbers!

@Slevexz I'm sorry that I do not have more information to impart. When we have an update, we will be able to provide one.

Official Response
  • Ryusennin
    62 posts

I'm using a Ryzen so I'm not affected, but this kind of severe regression should have been hotfixed ages ago.

• Schother12
    27 posts

@ubikoreanbbq

Thanks for forwarding, informing.
    Since nobody replied in the other threads related to the forced anti aliasing..do you also have any info on that topic? Are the devs looking into that too?

I created also a support ticket but was reffered to post in the forum here..so i'm asking here again..

• ryankwaker
    38 posts

@ubikoreanbbq question: can this be fixed at the next patch?

• kvsh88
    49 posts

@ryankwaker I doubt they would be able to say that honestly, But even Id hope the same

• ryankwaker
    38 posts

@kvsh88 i just hope anyone from dev team answer. Lets keep this hope alive. Thats we are still commenting right?

• Zarael1721
    95 posts

@ryankwaker

Yes i think the support team on here have simillar amount of info about this problem as we do ... they could get from dev team only answers like "still investigating the problem" but nothing closer about that like date when it could be fixed.... But i hope they will add the thread between megathreads and known issues because it will give us at least some security of that problem is gonna "official" and gonna be solved...

And if nothing else we can sleep well for now that we did at least promote youtube channel of Peterlaub 😄 (when you see there fisrt dislike on benchmark video it means someone of dev team finally did watch it :D)

• peterlaub
    Original poster 61 posts

@zarael1721 Ha ha, your are absolutly right sir Zarael! ( it did not recieve any dislikes yet, only 2 new likes! WOW amazing he he )
    I thought it would be a good idea, to put the video on Youtube, and then link to this discussion. I know that when I have problems with games ( or life in generel 🤣 ) I often "consult" Youtube.
    So if it could help others, why not..
    I might just consider doing more stuff on Youtube now 😉

It is reassuring that UbiKoreanBBQ came back, he was the first to comment on this problem, and we can hope he will be the last ( hoping for an update soon!)
    But will we have to wait and see.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics