Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Oresp94
    13 posts

@zarael1721 Thanks for the reply.I guess it wouldn't be as simple as that..:/ I was just wondering if it has something to do with the .exe file of the game since I am just out of ideas.Have tried like 10 different driver versions allready! 😛

• ryankwaker
    38 posts

It's 50 60 cpu utilization still......seriously this is not cool. We've been asking hotfix for more than one month!!!

• ryankwaker
    38 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • dodokjv
    21 posts

God damn, i [censored] hate ubisoft. GIve me my money back!!

• Slevexz
    79 posts

Always this [censored] company, do you really think they would fix this? It took almost a month just to put this on know issues, took almost a month to answer here i bet they dont even start to look at this problems, mods here are a joke, this is their “asap”, they keep asking for those stupid tickets when its a broken game problem, i gave up.

• Slevexz
    79 posts

Want my money Back

• Zarael1721
    95 posts

@peterlaub

I think its time for next poem 😄

• peterlaub
    Original poster 61 posts

@zarael1721

Poem 1.1.1

This Valhalla game is broken like a Turd.
    we wanted a fix, perhapse you misheard?

please heap what we say, you son of a guns.
    or I'll send you my drengr to smack on your buns!

We want to be able to play this game,
    not pull out our hair and set it aflame.

Pull it together and give us this fix
    show us what you got in your bag of tricks!!

Sincerly the Danish Viking

• zheega
    21 posts

FPS seems to be even a bit worse with 1.1.1. CPU utilization never goes above ~60%, GPU utilization hit ~80% for a few seconds, but was mostly at ~60%.

• ShockB0lt
    13 posts

I tried getting my hopes up with this patch, but when i read the Ubi support guy telling people yesterday to keep sending tickets and files, and asking them to report back if they still have "fps drops" after the update, deep down i knew nothing was going to be fixed. If this issue were "casual" fps drops like other games have, it would be ok from him to ask that, but we are talking about a GUTTED 20 TO 30 FPS IN POPULATED AREAS, the worst part being it came AFTER A PATCH. We can't play the game we paid for over a month, and no one can get a refund because we already played for dozens of hours. Ubi needs to stop treating this as some sort of bug or glitch, this is a major malfunction in one of their main products, and they were the ones to introduce the issue after a patch. If this isn't hotfixed and we have to wait weeks again for another patch i will not be buying any Ubisoft products ever again, and i ask all of you to do the same, as customers we can't tolerate something like this.

• RyanHalevyX
    10 posts

STILL NOT FIXED.
    undefined

• peterlaub
    Original poster 61 posts

Someone should consider informing Jorraptor.
    He seems to be spitting out Valhalla videos like my head's spitting out dandruff in a storm!!

• AndyPDD5
    13 posts

@shockb0lt I didn't expect it to be fixed, Ubisoft are useless. I've already decided that I'll never buy another Ubisoft game, their customer support is abysmal. No wonder people resort to piracy.

• ruanseth
    32 posts

I'm very sorry to say performance with 1.1.1 is no better than 1.1.0 😞

I am still getting around 50% less performance than 1.0.4 and it still seems to be down to very low CPU usage across my four cores, which does not exceed 50% overall.... Please listen to us when we say a change made in 1.1.0 has broken CPU utilisation and crippled frame rates, making the game unpleasant to play, if not unplayable in certain scenarios.

I find it hard to believe whatever change was made in 1.1.0 cannot be reversed to give back 1.0.4 performance.

Please separate this issue out from other problems and give us the fix we deserve.

• ruanseth
    32 posts

@slevexz I'd rather have the game fixed, but I think we deserve something in terms of compensation.

• Carejo2321
    4 posts

@dodokjv
    exactly the same ... we lost all this time waiting for the update ... they did not solve anything at all

• Slevexz
    79 posts

@ruanseth i lost all motivation to play this [censored]

• Carejo2321
    4 posts

It is not fair that they make us wait so long to avoid solving a problem that affects everyone ... we should make a joint lawsuit against this company

• Slevexz
    79 posts

@carejo2321 i think we should do that

• kvsh88
    49 posts

Gotta say this.

Malaka 🙄

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics