Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Zarael1721
    95 posts

@peterlaub

It just sucks because we know it worked great before 1.1.0 ... and someone think we are bounch of liars on here or what... i literally have arround 30 FPS nerf in locations with NPCs after the patch.... They messed off the performance seems like mostly for people with stronger GPU than CPU and it has to be fixed already...

Honestly i think they never started investigate this issue created by 1.1.0 before they did release 1.1.1 because obviously they already had goals to release at 1.1.1 and this one issue never was there... that could explain why they added it between megathreads and known issues so late because they knew at next patch will be not the solution...

• sraywing
    8 posts

Yes the game run nice before updated 1.1.0 and 1.1.1. Everybody got same problem but Ubisoft still do nothing on it ...

• grasum
    4 posts

After 1.1.1 upgrade there is still the same issue. I reinstalled the game yesterday. I could play easily on 60+ fps on Ultra and today after I booted the game was running at under 10 fps
    undefined

• grasum
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • kvsh88
    49 posts

@peterlaub Keep at it i feel, Jorraptor is a PS5 player tho so Im not sure how much of a help he can be. Maybe join discord and get ppl over there as well ?

• Kormac67
    613 posts

@peterlaub If you get disheartened by trolls don't post on the internet. Just ignore them.

• peterlaub
    Original poster 61 posts

@kormac67
    I tried it before. I just wasn't in the mood. Better to just delete it. But you a absolutly right! such things should just be ignored 😏

• peterlaub
    Original poster 61 posts

@kvsh88
    That could be a good idea 😄

• peterlaub
    Original poster 61 posts

@zarael1721
    Hopefully the DEVs har gonna see the many answers to this thread, so they are pretty much obligede to soon do something 😏

• ShockB0lt
    13 posts

@peterlaub I'm sure they will fix it eventually, what concerns me is a matter of when. A problem like this should've been fixed ages ago, and best case scenario, we will have to wait another month for the February update, since i doubt they release a fix just for this.

• peterlaub
    Original poster 61 posts

@shockb0lt

You are proberly right.

The latest Ubisoft games have been kind of, shall we say, problematic?

• Elijahblake81
    1 posts

@peterlaub
    Same here, not to mention game crashing many times. I went in and changed graphics from custom to high and "Fingers crossed" hasn't crashed again YET...

I have i78700k overclocked
    RTX 2070 Super
    32GB RAM

• peterlaub
    Original poster 61 posts

@elijahblake81

Hi.

I'm sorry to hear that. Belive me, your not alone 😉
    Hopefully we will get a fix at some point.

• Zarael1721
    95 posts

I see all what we can do on here is speculate where the issue is and remind them that the problem is actual and not as they automaticaly answer in email that if they dont hear about you in next 4 days they consider problem as resolved whats kinda ridiculous and i wish its all so easy....

Does someone know if Ubisoft did release hotfix sometimes before for some another game? Or they always wait for next patch to include fix there and repair even serious issues like this one only in update instead of Hotfix?

PLEASE who is new here and still didnt give a LIKE to this thread (main title issue description of @peterlaub ) do it too and make the thread more visible because thats the little what we can do on here ....

• alphamachina
    37 posts

@peterlaub Same here. The game hitches every so often (freezes for a microsecond and then continues on) and runs a lot worse than it did back in November when I last played it. It's using around 75-85% of my GPU but only 15% of my CPU.

3900X
    2080 Super
    32GB DDR4 3600
    Game is running on my Sabrent PCIE Gen4 NVMe drive, one of the fastest SSD's on the market right now.

• Slevexz
    79 posts

Relax guys, they come here once every 15 days and send one message, so they show up here 2 days ago, we only have to wait 13 days more for a single answer here

• Carejo2321
    4 posts

hi guys, the only half-playing way that has worked for me is to put environment textures in middle (which sucks) and do this:

I hope it works for you
    50-55 fps
    my specs:
    cpu: ryzen 5 3600
    gpu: gtx 1660 super
    game in ssd
    16 gb ram dual chanel

pd: with all due respect but we shouldn't be investigating ways to fix the problem, it's ubisoft's job

• RitzPaul94
    20 posts

"Improved performance and stability" where are the improvements? In every [censored] patch you morons write this [censored] can't even play on high settings rtx 2060 ryzen 5 3500 16gb ram getting lower than 40 fps. I also asked for a refund you denied that too [censored] you and [censored] your game.

• longjohn119
    535 posts

@carejo2321
    That looks like a pretty good idea however the problem isn't really with Windows memory management but the game engine's memory management which is bad because of the way Consoles handle memory management ..... In open world games (and even semi-open like Skyrim) they inherently use up every last bit of memory and start caching old memory to the page file without releasing any of it ..... That works on consoles with limited/shared memory but it doesn't work on a system with a real OS and you end up with page file and memory bloat

Having it do this even when not playing games isn't exactly ideal especially if you have 8 GB or less memory but you'll likely be OK .... I'm going to give it a shot and see how it performs and it's pretty safe to try because if you do have problems all you have to do is remove it from the scheduler and you are back to stock which is good

• Slevexz
    79 posts

If we're gonna wait bugisoft to fix this we gonna wait forever, lazy staff

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics