Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CrimsonWolf-YT
    33 posts

@ruanseth same resolution

• CrimsonWolf-YT
    33 posts

Thison low and medium-high settings pretty much the same result i get...undefinedundefined

• CrimsonWolf-YT
    33 posts

And yea in the Cities i get 30 fps just i dont want to torture my self to see that again.
    Game became total mess.

• Mahluk.
    8 posts

@oresp94 I tried 1.0.4 rollback and it did not work for me. I was getting same problematic results as now. So just to clarify it 1.0.4 rollback does not work for sure.

• Mahluk.
    8 posts

I still do not understand how such a big issue can be ignored. As Arthur Morgan says " You Goddamn Morons"

• CrimsonWolf-YT
    33 posts

@mahluk how did u manage to rollback

• kvsh88
    49 posts

@sirwoldrenyt he'll be banned if he tells you. I think you should try to PM him and hope ubi ppl do not look at private chats. It is possible you just need to have some good googling skills.

• CrimsonWolf-YT
    33 posts

Now its crushing aswell. Great.

• iam_invincible
    1 posts

@ubi-mark Please do fix it as quick as you can.

• T1GFX
    35 posts

Bump.

Is there any chance ubisoft support team are finally willing to do their job and make sure they do everything within their power to add this to the known issues thread? Just because we've been silent doesn't mean it's been magically fixed so you can ignore us for 4+ months. Ubisoft in their system requirements sheet even recommend one of the Intel processors that suffer from this bug. Currently the only solution is to pirate ages old files where the bug didn't occur and apply them over your current installation. Do you really want us to fall so low just to play one of your games we paid for?

[REMOVED 03/05/2021 by Ubi-Woofer: Please do not excessively tag members of the support team. Bumping is also against our forum rules.]

• Turtlecubs
    5 posts

Just to chime in to say I'm still getting the exact same issue... please fix soon... how would you feel if you went to a store and bought a broken item and the store promises to fix it but it's been 4 months and still not fixed 😕
    At least let us know you're still working on the issue.

• RitzPaul94
    24 posts

They got their money now they don't care about us...
    Listen [censored] yeah that is what I am going to call you from now on
    Next time when you are about to release a game plan your system requirements like this

Minimum Requirements Recommended requirements

5000$ pc 10000$ pc

• Zarael1721
    95 posts

i think the truth is that they dont care about fixing something of "old game content or gameplay" they just watch into the future to release all DLCs and as many helix items as possible... after they release both DLCs they just let the game die seeking on new assassins creed game... as they always do... guys this crime what these scammers committed on us we can only punish by telling the truth about this company to as many people as we can... there is actually nothing in our power what we can do about that... I dont want play piracy version of this game but they dont give us choice because before 1.1.0 the game worked perfectly..

• RitzPaul94
    24 posts

These guys suck at optimization even cyberpunk runs better than this crap
    Not a single ubisoft game is playable Immortals Fenyx Rising a game with cartoon like graphics has fps drops and stuttering.

specs
    rtx 2060
    ryzen 5 3600
    16gb ddr4
    wd ssd

• Turtlecubs
    5 posts

Can anyone please just let us know you're still working on the issue and if there's an approximate timeline on when it can be addressed?

[REMOVED 03/05/2021 by Ubi-Borealis. Please do not excessively tag members of the support team.]

• Oresp94
    13 posts

@zarael1721 And the sad part is that even with all the updates we got nothing significant or game changing! So many updates for mini games that are not even fun, and microtransactions. It's the first time I really regret buying a game at full price and I feel so bad about it.They just keep ignoring us when there are some solutions (like giving us an 1.0.4 version of the game).We should be able to refund at least the season pass imo.

• petebaldwin
    15 posts

I've started emailing this thread to any website/youtube channel that covers gaming and dropping a link in comments sections talking about it. I doubt it'll get much traction but we'll see. I've given up hoping the game will be fixed but I'm going to do everything I can to warn others against buying an Ubisoft product again.

Bugs happen and sometimes they take a long time to fix. It's frustrating but it's just how it is. Ignoring your customers who report the issue and providing no update or even an admitting that there is an issue is not acceptable. There's 928 posts on here about this - we're not sat here typing away because this is our idea of fun.

• Yesin069
    554 posts

@petebaldwin

I dont think any YouTuber will care at this point. Most of them just cover games when they are released and get most attention or just Ubisoft sponsored and just praise any new content we get and market it more than Ubisoft themselve and also for free.

Also most of them (when playing on PC) have high-end systems that bruteforce against any issues that we have with our midrange systems.

From what i've get the Ubisoft from interviews or statements from Ubisoft, the people having fun with everything in this game and also have fun with the time-limited events and the soulless mini-game we can make there. Sadly this is the world we live in now. Microtransactions are things the younger ones look forward too because they dont know it better and never experienced games without them. They even ask devs where are new gear sets in the stores to buy.

If a thing makes money, Ubisoft will stick to it and fixing PC bugs isnt a thing they care about. The most important thing is that the Animus Shop works and every money or XP glitch is fixed fast. Other bugs get fixed eventually but dont have high priorities which we can see in this thread or others with PC-specific problems.

Even knowing that this game is buggier than Unity at launch they dont communicate with us or change their pace of patches. We get a normal monthly patch as always and it feels like this game is running great that they can do business as usual and go on with monthly patches and stick to their roadmap.

PC-specific problems will never get fixed in an AC game because you can always uprade your hardware...

• BoladinhoDaZL
    10 posts

I've been following this topic for some time and decided to show the problem that I've been having for 4 months.

I don't know why but in the first session that I load the game my fps is unstable and drops to 50 fps and is very visible when I move the camera or walk, but for some reason when I go to the home screen and without changing any settings just give load in the same save my fps is more stable and can reach up to 70fps. basically a gain of 8 ~ 10 fps and more stability. I recorded a video for those who want to see it.

Thanks.

• STRELATS
    11 posts

@boladinhodazl You don't have the problem that we are all taking about because you are already GPU limited and your GPU usage is more than 95%, the problem we are all taking about is low GPU utilization that mean your GPU not reaching 90% usage so that mean the game engine not using the full potential of your hardware which will cause low FPS.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics