Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Smiley_ie
    5 posts

Still getting same results

undefined

• KitK4t1987
    9 posts

@ubi-orion any look on the last missions of the game in humtascire ones still can't complete the game as still not fixed 😞

• BoladinhoDaZL
    10 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • BoladinhoDaZL
    10 posts

Hello, I've been playing valhalla for over 40h - and I realized that every time I enter the game I have unstable and low fps, so when I go back to the home screen and enter the same save again my fps improves and stays stable, I also realized that if I teleport to norway and return to england the fps improves sharply too. but sometimes when teleporting over long distances my fps gets horrible again, someone suffering from the same problems? would it be some kind of memory leak? sorry for my English.

• Voidolt
    32 posts

Same problem here and that's something new i had similiar problem before old patches i remember that i had fps drops from 60 to 30 due to memory leak or w/e and GPU usage was much lower. But then now days it's from 60 to 10-15! And GPU usage is 99% so i have no idea what's wrong but it's getting worse than day one patch... I've tried everything to fix this issue and nothing i can do. Even if i lower my graphic settings and resolution scale, same thing. Restarting the game fixes the problem but 10 mins later or if i'm fast traveling then problem appears again...
    Yes i did also as Ubi-Mark suggested, NOTHING.

• Voidolt
    32 posts

@boladinhodazl
    Same issue here, after few minutes or when i fast travel my FPS is going from 60 to 15...
    Only fix is that if i travel to Norway and load a savegame from England or if i'm restarting the game the FPS are back to normal but the problem still comes back again all over again and again...

• Mahluk.
    8 posts

@boladinhodazl that's the reason why this topic occurred. Almost everyone here experiencing this.such a [censored] experience...

• longjohn119
    617 posts

@smiley_ie Well you are getting 80 FPS so what is your complaint? If you are getting 80 FPS then you have a GPU bottleneck so the CPU isn't going to be utilized past what the GPU is calling for especially when the load is spread across 20 threads .....

• BoladinhoDaZL
    10 posts

@voidolt It makes me very sad, I had problems with ac unity at launch in 2014, at origins in 2017 and now at valhalla ...
    I have suffered with this problem in valhalla for 4 months now and all patches do not fix this "problem", will they ever fix it?

• Yesin069
    554 posts

@boladinhodazl

I had problems with every Ubisoft game i played since 2013. They never ran as expected and never got fixed. The only thing that "fixed" performance where hardware upgrades.

• CrimsonWolf-YT
    40 posts

@ruanseth how? I have better cpu and less ram 8gb, and on low medium(textures high) i have 50 fps in open field and in cities 30 and less
    But befor 1.1.0 i had 60 outside and 40 to 50 in cities. With medium high settings

• Oresp94
    13 posts

I don't understand how this is acceptable. Every buy that I can recall ALWAYS had a form of support for some months.In this case we don't even get feedback about the issue that THEY created with their update.Imagine purchasing a phone and after 4 months,the support stuff just looked at you instead of talking to you about your problem.Why are video games different?We know that rolling back to 1.04 solves this issue,but instead of talking about this, we ban the only person that found the way to solve this problem,after MONTHS without a comment on this forum. What piracy? I've already paid 120 euros for this game , why can't I roll back the legit way? Is it that hard for us who have the problem to get a seperate 1.04 build?I don't want pointless minigame festivals, I just want to replay the story running the game as it did at launch! I don't think I am asking too much!

• ruanseth
    32 posts

@sirwoldrenyt What resolution?... I'm only playing at 1080p which might be the difference.

To be clear I'm not happy that we don't have the performance we had prior to 1.1.0 but the game is much-much smoother with 1.2.0.1. Frame rates are much the same, but the more even spread over the CPU has eliminated most of the spikes and stutters, making it feel much nicer to play in busy areas and fights. Even the benchmark runs better, without those really bad dips, that gave a terrible min score.

• CrimsonWolf-YT
    40 posts

@ruanseth same resolution

• CrimsonWolf-YT
    40 posts

Thison low and medium-high settings pretty much the same result i get...undefinedundefined

• CrimsonWolf-YT
    40 posts

And yea in the Cities i get 30 fps just i dont want to torture my self to see that again.
    Game became total mess.

• Mahluk.
    8 posts

@oresp94 I tried 1.0.4 rollback and it did not work for me. I was getting same problematic results as now. So just to clarify it 1.0.4 rollback does not work for sure.

• Mahluk.
    8 posts

I still do not understand how such a big issue can be ignored. As Arthur Morgan says " You Goddamn Morons"

• CrimsonWolf-YT
    40 posts

@mahluk how did u manage to rollback

• kvsh88
    49 posts

@sirwoldrenyt he'll be banned if he tells you. I think you should try to PM him and hope ubi ppl do not look at private chats. It is possible you just need to have some good googling skills.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics