Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UNSOLVED [PC] After TU 1.1.0, I am experiencing FPS drops / low CPU and GPU utilisation | POST HERE

64 Likes/1269 Replies/40248 Views
    stoyandanov
    16 posts

@t1gfx Wow, just managed to complete 2 hours of gameplay with version 1.3.0 and this 3rd party DDL fix. Experience no issues even during heavy raids, all of the time I had stable frames at custom medium details with GTX1060-3G and Xeon X5680, Windows 11 Insider Preview with Moonlight game steaming.
    So if 9Kb DDL can fix the game, we know what the case is 😉

• CrimsonWolf-YT
    40 posts

@stoyandanov Is it safe?? xd

• petek
    67 posts

@ubikobold ...is anyone else having even worse performance in the Festival? I'm getting single digit frame rates ever few seconds..... this is ridiculous

• stoyandanov
    16 posts

@crimsonwolf-yt I cannot guarantee how safe this is, but it looks like doing its job well, so I gain more trust. You do not have to run any executable installers to modify the game, just upload the DDL to the game directory. The anitivirus doesn't complain too. However my gaming station is not my workstation and my workstation is not running Windows at all.

What is interesting is that instead of 12 CPU threads in the in-game stats it now detects 24 CPU threads, showing half of them with -1% utilization.

• BigBad-Punisher
    5 posts

@stoyandanov what kind of DLL file are you talking ?

• mescalito12
    6 posts

@longjohn119 I read here a few months ago that ryzen CPUs are not affected by this problem. Is this true? I have an old I5 quadcore CPU and FPS dropped after the first game update. Is this a specific CPU problem or all are affected the same? If all PC players are affected how come there are so few of us here complaining?!?

• stoyandanov
    16 posts

@bigbad-punisher Not sure if I'm allowed to post links here, so as in a previous comment were mentioned: search in google for "pc wiki valhalla" page, at the end of the page you will see all kind of user mods. There is the one for our issue. Let me know if you can find it or I can send you a link in PM.

• RitzPaul94
    35 posts
    Banned

@mescalito12 ryzen 3600 here Valhalla runs like **** other games work fine.
    Why the **** did I buy this game?

• Voidolt
    32 posts

This didn't fix for me. So it's useless i guess.

• Yesin069
    554 posts

Why does people even bother posting in this thread? This is one of the biggest topics in this forum and Ubisoft doesnt care a single bit in fixing these issues. Not a single patch had a single note about PC-specific performance improvements. Just the copy-pasted "performance and stability improvements" which where never done. Crashes just get more and more and performance stays the same or gets worse with every update...

• RitzPaul94
    35 posts
    Banned

@yesin069 Before update 40-45 fps now 30 fps and it doesn't matter if i change my settings the fps remains the same. These ******* scammers scammed me, bought the gold edition can't even play this ******* game without boiling my blood, this is one of the worst optimized game I have ever played. They deployed so many updates for what, what is the point of your useless updates if no one can enjoy the game " Improved performance and optimization" where is the improved performance , where is the optimization. **** this game.

• Coach811981
    34 posts

does anyone else get fps drops during the festival areas when its active?

Seems like an odd drop and its happened since the very first festival.

• Yesin069
    554 posts

@coach811981

Because Ubisoft clearly put no effort in optimizing thoe events. They just put everything into the settlement without thinking about performance. It is just too much stuff to handle if you have a team that doesnt even try to optimize all this stuff.

• CrimsonWolf-YT
    40 posts

@stoyandanov i M still sceptic lol 😞

• BigBad-Punisher
    5 posts

@stoyandanov Found and tryed.
    But unfortunately it's not worked for me. Still issuing fps drop and stuttering after 30 min of game
    This ship, known as Valhalla, is sinking due to the inaction of the support staff. We've been asking for major fixes for 8 months now. It's just awful. 8 months of gambling sorrow from the fact that we cannot enjoy the game that we paid for.

(Ubisoft - sorry, but this is an official fraud )2

Ubisoft - Dont dare to ask us send to you any intels about this issue anymore bacuse we already know what your are going to do with them (💩>>> 🚽 )

• mescalito12
    6 posts

@ritzpaul94 If all hardware configs have this problem then devs must be aware of the problem! How come they dont fix it since we all know its fixable because it worked very well before the first update?!?!

• Voidolt
    32 posts

Have you guys heard about Blizzard Activision lawsuit? This should be same with Ubisoft for making unoptimized games. Watch Dogs Legion is also badly optimized. They doesn't seem care about optimization. All they want is DLC's, Events, Season Pass 2 and nothing else important. I wish if I can get my full refund...

• STRELATS
    13 posts

@stoyandanov Thanx man, I did the search and I downloaded the dll file into my game and my GPU usage jump to 100% especially in big and crowded town my GPU usage was around 50-60% usage before the fix... I can not believe that a small dll file could solve this problem and that Ubisoft doesn't want to solve it even after many months...

• STRELATS
    13 posts

Finally there is a fix to low GPU/CPU usage especially in big/crowded town just search for "assassin's creed valhalla pc wiki" and in the end of the page there is section named "CPU utilization FIX" follow the instructions and enjoy the game😁🥳

• T1GFX
    38 posts

Worst of it all, Ubisoft in the Valhalla system requirements are listing processors without hyperthreading that are clearly affected by this utilization bug. There is just no way a 4460 (or even the 9700K in a dense area) can hold steady 30 when the CPU's performance is literally halved due to being stuck at 50% max utilization. I'm speechless on how they let such a high priority flaw go unnoticed for almost a year.

Just the other day they bragged on how 1000 employees work(ed) on this game. And then you have multiple tech. support threads like these. Absolutely phenomenal. https://news.ubisoft.com/en-us/article/ND6lN66SMrEGkox3L2l0j/from-17-studios-to-1000-how-assassins-creed-valhalla-crossed-the-finish-line-during-the-pandemic

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics