Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UNSOLVED [PC] After TU 1.1.0, I am experiencing FPS drops / low CPU and GPU utilisation | POST HERE

64 Likes/1285 Replies/41557 Views
    Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 497 posts

Hi there everyone.

Thank you @Woodverine for posting this workaround.

Understandably we recognise that this is player effort that is expended to allow the game to run smoothly. There is a new update being released with improvements to performance.

We still want to encourage players to reach out to us if these issues persist or if there's anything else we can help with.

Official Response
  • petek
    72 posts

@ubi-nacho
    These issues still persist. Seriously do you think we'd all keep posting if not? I think a lot of people have stopped trying and are no longer playing Valhalla. Do you want anyone on PC to pay for Year 2 season pass or not? If I sound angry and frustrated it's because I am!!!

• T1GFX
    39 posts

The ubisoft "support" remain useless once again. You don't need to be a fortune teller to see they're doing absolutely nothing to forward this issue to the devs. It's baffling to see them being paid at all. News flash; today's update won't change a thing for those who have been affected by this year long sabotage. AMD who is involved in this manipulation don't want anyone to see that the i5-2500K, a 2011 CPU, can push more FPS than the current-gen mid range AMD CPUs.

The benchmark that was posted here averaged 75 FPS on the i5-2500K paired with a GTX 1070 on title update 1.0.4 and such results haven't been possible since. I would really love if these imagination-full patch writers explained what they mean by improved stability and performance when it only gets worse with every update?

• T1GFX
    39 posts

@zarael1721 If what you call the fix that made the game playable for you again is amateur then I would love to see you explain how unskilled the typical developer working at ubisoft is.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 535 posts

@boo-yah1907 Just replying here so any of our support staff coming across this thread can see that we have replied to your other thread already. Also, Ubi-Raziel is currently not working the forums I believe, so won't see your tags.

@T1GFX I can assure you that the issue is being looked into and we (Ubisoft Support) do provide any additional information to the dev team that is provided in threads that we think will be useful to them or that they are asking for.

@petek I can understand you are angry and frustrated by this. The dev team will continue to work on this game, bringing further improvements and ironing out issues.

Official Response
  • petek
    72 posts

@ubi-froggard Almost goes without saying but no improvement with the latest patch.... 10 months no fix.....

Thanks for replying - it may be useful if the dev team can at least give you details of what they are trying to do. A lot of people are understandably annoyed at this situation, it is border line unplayable for me and others (single digit FPS) Please also don't ask for more dxdiags etc... 100s have been submitted to no good use seemingly. Not taking it out on you mate - I know your job is to be the messenger but I can't stress enough that although I liked the game overall and it still has great potential I will not waste money on a Year 2 which is unplayable. The idea that this couldn't be rolled back when first highlighted is ludicrous to me. Thanks

• petek
    72 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • RitzPaul94
    35 posts

Next time instead of writing improved performance and stability in patch notes write this " Do not install this game again you will be disappointed" . Thank you

• T1GFX
    39 posts

@ubi-froggard Only lies and dishonesty. Nothing has ever been done to fix this. The "support" team hasn't even bothered to add this topic, with 1249+ replies and 40K views, to the known issues megathreads. Rest assured, any technical issue occurring only on PC won't be fixed and you guys have proven it too many times before.

Fixes for PC users not being able to play Splinter Cell Blacklist or Starlink Battle for Atlas for multiple years are also on the way, right?

• petek
    72 posts

@t1gfx Wow - not even in the Mega thread!!!

64 Likes/1250 Replies/39095 Views - Seriously Ubisoft..... ;-(

• longjohn119
    716 posts

@petek

Neither has the fact that the Aim Assist has been completely broken since release .... It's never been listed as one of the problems despite it likely would be one of the easiest to fix since they have legacy code from Origins and Odyssey to work with .... It would just be a matter for comparing a few lines of code

• petek
    72 posts

@peterlaub Hiya mate - is the aim assist always on?

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1195 posts

@petek - I am sorry to hear that you are still encountering these issues with low FPS / reduced performance. As my colleague @Ubi-Froggard has stated above, this remains an issue that the developers are looking into, and I recently raised this thread to them again to make sure that the continuing reports were not missed. They would like us to continue gathering MSINFO and DXDIAG files, as well as your Ubisoft Connect log files, via support cases so that they can refer to these. The more files we can gather, the better, as it gives them more data to work with. We'll continue to keep everyone updated here in this megathread as to the progress of their investigation. Please see the below as well by the way - thanks. 🙂

@T1GFX - This thread has been listed under "Technical Issues & Queries" in the Reported Issues Megathread List since it's creation, in the below spot:

The Known Issues list is curated by the Community Team in connection with the development team, not ourselves, I'm afraid. It is not an exhaustive list, so please do not take the thread's absence from the list as an indication that these performance issues are not under investigation. Thank you.

@longjohn119 - If this is an issue reported on the forums, could you please provide me with a link to a thread documenting this issue? I would like to take a look into this one and see where the team are at with their investigation, as it isn't one that I personally recognise, so would like to familiarise myself with it. Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • Snt.Grem
    34 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • petek
    72 posts
    • @ubi-woofer Hi submitted all details as requested. Case 15332103

Thanks - I look forward to a fix

Cheers

• longjohn119
    716 posts
    @longjohn119 - If this is an issue reported on the forums, could you please provide me with a link to a thread documenting this issue? I would like to take a look into this one and see where the team are at with their investigation, as it isn't one that I personally recognise, so would like to familiarise myself with it. Thanks! 🙂

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/79128/aim-assist-completely-broken?lang=en-US - November 12, 2020

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/81953/broken-aim-assist-still-not-a-listed-problem?lang=en-US - November 16, 2020

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/87243/still-no-acknowledgement-the-aim-lock-is-completely-broken?lang=en-US - December 3 2020

• maybemawie
    4 posts

It's been 10 months since this game came out and I've seen no improvement to framerate or CPU utilization in this game since launch while PS5 players reap all the benefits. Even an equivalent or BETTER system than console can't reach nearly the same performance, let alone quality since there's not even certain settings that match the PS5's versions including grass. The fact that the game is currently still in this state is actually insulting considering we paid 60$ for the base game by itself.

• satsworld
    10 posts

@krogululus Give a thumbs up to my post earlier so it gets better visibility. Maybe then ubisoft decides to do something. Disjointed posts like this are not gonna get us anywhere I feel. I discuss the changes in the post Dynamic Resolution Scaling | Ubisoft Forums.

• maybemawie
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics