ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked Solved [RESOLVED] [PC] After TU 1.1.0, I am experiencing FPS drops / low CPU and GPU utilisation | POST HERE

64 Likes/1327 Replies/49909 Views
    Zarael1721
    96 posts

@ruanseth

Hopefully this time its not just asking for ticket with only reason to calm us down for next few weeks as last time with screenshots of benchmarks etc... That would be really pathetic already... we need to see results and i think in this thread is already more than enough info to figure out the core of problem... Anyway we can send tickets too if it can really help somehow and if its something new for ubi team to work with what i really doubt...

• guvenerturk
    13 posts

@ubikobold case number 13806727

• Janiya1013
    28 posts

@slevexz in the quest of blood and bonds I can't progress in the main story.i completed the quest and it still showing like its not complete.this glitch is stopping me from playing the game. I'm at level 400 I refuse to restart a new game.would yu please help me with this issue or put out a patch to fix this.

• Kormac67
    1100 posts

Anybody notice an improvement after the Yule feast has ended? For me it felt better today.

• xXdouglasXx8036
    15 posts

@ubikobold hello this is happening on Xbox series S/X too

• T1GFX
    39 posts

@ubikobold 13807427 13807427

• T1GFX
    39 posts

@kormac67 No. Exactly the same. Long startup times, a seizure warning that lasts 2 minutes, CPU core underutilization in game.

• Zarael1721
    96 posts

@kormac67

Same low CPU utilization and fps still arround 30 lower than before at cities and villages mostly...

• peterlaub
    Original poster 66 posts

@kormac67
    Nope. Your lucky 😉 ,mine is still broken.

• Kormac67
    1100 posts

@t1gfx Just delete videos\en directory (or whatever you language is) to get rid of the warning on startup.

• AndyPDD5
    13 posts

Still no update from Ubisoft? It's shocking that more than two months after release, we're steal dealing with this issue with no official acknowledgment from Ubisoft.

I can see a class action lawsuit coming if this issue isn't fixed soon, you can't sell a broken product to millions of people and make no effort to fix it.

• AndyPDD5
    13 posts

It's shocking that more than two months after release, the game is still broken and all we get is "we're investigating the problem".

Does it take you two months to investigate a problem that's stopping 99% of your customers from playing your game?

I can see a class action lawsuit coming if this issue isn't fixed soon, you can't sell a broken product to millions of people and make no effort to fix it.

• ruanseth
    32 posts

@kormac67

No, sadly no change. I ran the benchmark and am still in the low 30's rather than the high 50's I was getting before. No change in gameplay performance either.

CPU at 50% which IS the problem. Clocks are not dropping, but usage is low.

I can't believe the devs cannot fathom this, and fix it.

• kvsh88
    49 posts

@ubikobold Hi,

I am unable to open a ticket. It says you guys have restricted it to chat only and even that is grayed out.

• Slevexz
    79 posts

@andypdd5 I think the same, they cant fix a problem that broke the game and it doesnt look like is at the top of their priorities
    The only reason i didnt went for a lawsuit it's because i dont live in US

• Zarael1721
    96 posts

Well whats worrying me is that ubiKobold did literally sincerely apologize at his first message for the delay in getting back to us. Then asked us for share our ticket numbers here with words ("From there I can review the files and forward them to the Game team".) .... Just was checking his profile and he still wasnt here today... Damn how sincer can be apologize of returning to us late and delay the game fix if he still wasnt here today and it means he couldnt even most probably send our ticket numbers with info what he asked for to the Game team yet, as he said.... Just imagine if all Ubi company works like that... " Seems like nice siesta spanish mentality Its like you are going to work but first dont forgot drink coffe and you know what then dont forgot sleep a little bit too to dont be sleepy at work... " I really dont like being so negative on here but i feel i cant do nothing else because it starts to be close to 1 month and still wasnt nothing positive announced to us... After more than 3 weeks the result is same as at week one - "investigating"

But i really hope i am wrong and will be able to change my negativity soon as posible but what is pis..sing me off the most is that we did invested not only money into the game but for sure lot of our time... And i dislike to watch how there is no progress at resolve it after more than 3 weeks...

I think could be nice after apologize for delay at fixing the problem try work on it instead of being offline all day ...

• AndyPDD5
    13 posts

@slevexz It's shameful. I will never, ever buy an Ubisoft game close to launch again and I'll advise my gamer friends not to either.

• Slevexz
    79 posts

@andypdd5 I think i'll never buy an ubisoft game ever again not even after release, after i bought Watch Dogs 1 with those massive downgrades i never bought a game from Ubisoft again, and than in Vallhala i made that mistake, never again

• Slevexz
    79 posts

@zarael1721 They dont care man, it's a simple problem, in previous patch was working, the logic solution was to rollback the patch so everybody can play, if a company the size of ubisoft cant rollback a patch, the only solution is to release a hotfix to allow everyone that pay the game can actualy play, if they dont go online, dont anwser here, dont do anything it's simple because they took you money so it doesnt matter anymore.

• Kormac67
    1100 posts

@zarael1721 The Ubi support guys appear here quite random, make a bunch of posts for an hour or two and vanish again. From the timing they are probably from a Chinese contractor, like Sunday evening which is Monday morning in China. They act super friendly and mostly without any knowledge ("can you provide a video of this"). I've seen a thread someone made about a Lerion daughter (people NEVER check known issues), and got a support answer to repair his installation, yaddayadda, as if there were no several-hundred-posts threads about the issue.
    They probably collect some infos, dump them into a Ubi ticket system and promise answers "when they have more info" (truthfully, since this is "never").

Suggested Topics