Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SofaJockey
    Original poster 169 posts

Things for the 'Yule Festival' and some patching.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/88775/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-title-update-1-1-0/1

What do you reckon? 😗

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bitebug2003
    91 posts

@sofajockey fast travelling is broken

• ADarklore
    88 posts

@bitebug2003 "Addressed an issue where Fast Travel wouldn't be available under certain conditions when returning to England after completing the Hordafylke arc." Was this not fixed in today's patch?

• WR3cker_DK
    71 posts

Berseker gear stats is still broken.
    Can't place map marker directly on quests(broken since 1.04 patch)

• SofaJockey
    Original poster 169 posts

I now have hunting trophies. 😊

undefined

• bitebug2003
    91 posts

@adarklore it's far worse that than

I finished the game but this happens

I would avoid installing it

• ADarklore
    88 posts

@bitebug2003 What system are you playing on? Ah, I see it's also PS4. Yikes.

• mentraton
    14 posts

No issues on PS5 so far.
    The enabled adaptive triggers did not see that in the notes.

• stormPD
    3 posts

Man's Best Friend ability still not working for me - ability at level 2 but still greyed out and unable to use
    Playing on PC.

• ADarklore
    88 posts

@stormpd I'm worried about getting a bug with this as well... because I have accessed the ability book in Lunden BEFORE I even progressed to the point of getting the quest at the settlement. So far the ability is also greyed out for me as well- which makes sense because I haven't acquired the wolf yet... but I wonder if the quest will bug out now because of acquiring the ability before the quest.

• DaelosTheCat
    167 posts

Doesn't look like it will make the game properly challenging or introduce heavy level scaling.

• krvpt.
    63 posts

i STILL have the splash screen issue. WHAT THE [censored] UBI?????

• palleon
    4 posts

Assassination graphic no longer happens on PS5 - you just kneel next to them and wave a knife about (it’s ON in the settings still)

• lastyle222
    1 posts

my bugs, posted in the german ubi forum, are still there 😕

https://forums-de.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/232632-Bugs-bitte-fixen

• no achievement for settlement lvl 3 (settlement is 6 and got this chievo)
    • lunden world event - flying boxes, no guy there
    • cairn challenge - doesn't finish after the verification

videos of my bugs are iin the thread

• ADarklore
    88 posts

I just cancelled the install... I'm going to wait to see how widespread these issues are before installing on PS4.

• JMetch
    59 posts

Game is still broken after update. Storming the Walls will not populate. For over 1 month I have not been able to advance the story. Game is broken. CD Project RED offered refunds for Cyberpunk due to the bugs and glitches. However, none of those were gamebreaking as Valhalla. Just shows you that Valhalla development team does not care about the gamers or to fix their own game to enjoy.

• RainbeauRanger
    24 posts

Still can’t find Lufvinja, I can only speak to Faravind at the royal hall who says she is somewhere with some men. She’s not at Magnis and not at Stenwedge. I’ve no quests on my quest log other than reach settlement level six.

also what’s this Yule festival thing? Am I meant to be able to find that yet?

• krvpt.
    63 posts

@jmetch dude i havent been able to start the game at all because of this [censored] splash screen [censored]. ubisoft needs to take their damn hand out of their pants

• Hypobox
    8 posts

As me and 100s of others have pointed out the Cloak Bug is still there after the patch. Unwanted Yule festival stuff but not what is needed. Thanks for all the other fixes, that was a hefty patch.

• ADarklore
    88 posts

Well, looks like I'm screwed because it will not allow you to play the game without FORCING you to download the update- even when you disable automatic updates. As soon as you start the game, it automatically starts downloading, when you delete the download, it continuously adds it back to downloading. I guess the only true way would be to completely disconnect from the internet.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics