Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AllianceStuck
    Original poster 156 posts

This [censored] of a game still has major bugs that have not been fixed. It's been well over a month and [censored] still has not fixed them.

When is the new [censored] patch coming?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• LSDSkycoke
    8 posts

Cant say more... i saw the 1.1 update and said great gonna conclmude my bugged quest so i get the 100%...
    Sadly not the 3 bugged quest remind bugged...

• JMetch
    59 posts

Assassin's creed Valhalla is broken. For over a month, I cant play the game because the main missions Storming the Wall will not populate or start. The update today, did nothing to fix this issue. I have a pile of garbage I paid $100 dollars that I cant play. Your team has not fixed with this so called update. It has been posted on the forms multiple threads. Very frustrated, I gave your company $100 Dollars for a game I cant play. This is THEFT. you sold me a lie. I would like a refund. Other developers have offered refunds for a game with bugs, thet have not been as bad as your game is. Please fix this as of yesterday, or do the right thing and give a refund as you sold me a broken product.

• MeowNuts
    9 posts

I waited for the 2nd patch 1.1.0, hoping to get a better experience to enjoy the game. But all i get is my framerate cut in half.

not going to buy ubisoft game again. They dont deserve to get people's money for releasing unfinished game. So dont blame when people start playing your games for "Free" next time.

• treyuhhflave
    8 posts

Same. I am still waiting for the Glory Regained- Regroup with Soma bug to be fixed yet nothing was done, and after repeated attempts to directly convey what the problem was (not just myself too) it is still not in the megathread! There has been no response to our pleas. I've been waiting 30+ days for a GAMEBREAKING bug to be fixed and now with the new patch I cannot progress any further. I have completed all the other alliance pledges and am still stuck at a level 20 area being level 310.

• krvpt.
    63 posts

@meownuts havent even been able to start the game since it came out. the devs at ubi are braindead

• AllianceStuck
    Original poster 156 posts

@krvpt just do a charge back with your credit card company

Suggested Topics