Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • 0 Likes/836 Replies/2554 Views
    HvH_legend
    Original poster 2 posts

I have a problem I am stuck in the assassins' creed Valhalla splash screen and I don't know what to do. pls pls pls help

rtx 2070 super
    amd ryzen 5 3600
    directx 12
    16 g ram

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• BobKain
    1 posts

It's very pretty.
    But nothing loads, I've confirmed the files. Redist. Admined Exes. 5 restarts. All the little windows tricks.
    All that happens is ths plash screen pops up for 97,2MB of memory. End of story.
    All help is appreciated.

• kiwigurl23
    2 posts

I've got the same problem I've updated all drivers and nothing

• sonic1o1
    4 posts

Exactly the same issue here just stuck on the splash screen with the AC valhalla logo

• kiwigurl23
    2 posts

I've read with a previous version of AC series that it needs to be installed on the C drive and not on another drive. Which in my case it is on another drive. I don't have room on my C drive to try it

• RulerOfTheSlobs
    2 posts

I tried reinstalling it on my C drive to no avail. Same issue. Get to Splash Screen and go no farther.

• sonic1o1
    4 posts

I got it to work by installing it on the same drive as i have Uplay installed on, which i am not happy about as i have a games SSD for this reason but nevertheless its working but its installed on a HDD now

• Redlight-
    6 posts

@sonic1o1

Didn't work for me. I tried to install it on same of differente SSD and nothing work.

• sonic1o1
    4 posts

@redlight they really need to sort this out, i bought a new ssd for this reason because as these games get bigger the load time sucks bad, and it makes no sense why having the game installed on a different drive should affect it, considering steam does it just fine.....

• Fragz._.
    1 posts

Yeah this is annoying, spent 160 dollars pre downloaded and was well prepared for my day off playing and it doesn't go past the Seer speaking about the world, just constantly stuck on loading, pisses me off

• Dichtebanana
    4 posts

The game is not starting only the starting screen. I checked all files and nothing happening. What is this?

• RedDevilX_1
    1 posts

@dichtebanana Same thing happening with me too 😞

• Dichtebanana
    4 posts
  • thomazks
    1 posts

Same here - was the same story with Origins. Had to have Steam and the game installed on the same drive. Didnt help here though..

• Kymodoke
    2 posts

Game is stuck in the Intro -loading screen...great ! 👎

• MadNack
    2 posts

@dichtebanana
    I have to wait like 3-5 mins till it gets in. The best part is when I got in I got stuck at Warning before play screen again lmao

• Dichtebanana
    4 posts

@madnack Wonderful even after 10 Minutes nothing happens. Why i always buy games before release...

• ShenoXDfug
    15 posts

@dichtebanana same problem...

• RulerOfTheSlobs
    2 posts

Same problem. Tried reinstalling on other drives to no avail.

• sotomek
    1 posts

same problem 😞

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics