Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • RousingEight05
    2 posts

I made a purchase for the game yesterday. It shows in my library. I own it. I have it downloaded. However, I CANNOT boot past the launch window which has the Valhalla Logo and art design.

• pantium85
    4 posts
  • pantium85
    4 posts

@vinhboi It doesnt work... so frustrating

• Meaglev
    3 posts
  • death6ft
    4 posts

has anyone tried instilling the game with all language options i remember a game with voice commands and the game would not work with out choosing the option to download those files

• Dudeushotme43
    2 posts

@pantium85 try installing uplay connect on the boot drive too

• Cossyl
    1 posts

Hi. I've the same problem...
    HELP !

All of my system is correct
    All drivers updated
    etc.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

@rousingeight05 Sorry to hear that you are encountering this issue.

The team has been made aware of it and they are looking into it further.

Where do you have your game installed?

Official Response
  • RousingEight05
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins My internal Hard Drive that i use for mass storage.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

Hey folks,

The team are aware of this specific problem and are looking into it further.

We have seen some players report that having Connect and your game installed on the same drive can resolve this.

Official Response
  • Twix1210
    3 posts

same problem i wait to fix it and i get 0 patch kiding i take my money back and get this game on encore

• SerielKiller69
    1 posts

wont go past the teal
    A logo when loading game

ryzen 3900x evga 2070 super xc gaming 4tb available storage 128gb ram

tried uninstall re install, excluded from antivirus, ran as admin put on c drive
    game doesnt work 😞

• Chiricahua11
    3 posts

Xbox Live and Steam were running in the background. As soon as I quit them out, the game finally launched! I had reinstalled, updated all Windows updates, Nvidia driver, etc. and nothing worked until now.

• death6ft
    4 posts

@death6ft i tried it did not work

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 675 posts

Hey folks, apologies if you feel there has been no acknowledgement of this issue. We are indeed aware of the issue and are looking in to it. As mentioned above, if you have another drive, try moving your files over and testing again. I appreciate that this is just a workaround and we appreciate your patience while we look into this.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 675 posts

Hey folks, I'm sorry you're all experiencing this. We are investigating the issue at the moment. As mentioned above, please ensure the game is installed on the same drive as your OS and test again for now. Thank you all for your continued patience!

Official Response
  • Rixxaw
    2 posts

@ubi-spud

Are you FREAKING kidding me Who puts games on their WINDOWS Drive? Normies put games on the C Drive... What Dev put a hook in that checks what DRIVE its installed on?

• Tomzu88
    4 posts

It would be great to be able actually get past splash screen! When do we get update to fix launch?

• Rixxaw
    2 posts

@beez_trees

I moved it to my C : Drive and its still pops up the splash screen which is literally a JPG stored in the Valhalla directory, and has a process with 0% cpu doing nothing ... I"m looking at Resource monitor ... it is doing nothing. I am going to try verifying my files and then if that doesn't work uninstall - reinstall on c:drive this time... There is an error log that says it can't write to the registry so this is probably something to do with Windows making a change to security that borked how ValHalla works on PC...

• Svesse.
    1 posts

@frame1983j worket fot me thx

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics