Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/1169 Replies/13561 Views
    HvH_legend
    Original poster 2 posts

I have a problem I am stuck in the assassins' creed Valhalla splash screen and I don't know what to do. pls pls pls help

rtx 2070 super
    amd ryzen 5 3600
    directx 12
    16 g ram

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2837 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering trouble when launching Assassin's Creed: Valhalla, and that the game freezes on the splash screen. This issue was marked as resolved by the development team following TU 1.1.1. Thanks to those who have taken the time to share how they were able to resolve their freeze-on-launch issues in this thread!

If you are still encountering issues when launching the game, please ensure that you have first tried these basic PC troubleshooting steps, as these help to resolve common issues behind freezing and crashing. Please note that there can be multiple causes behind a crash or freeze, so we would recommend trying all of these steps as a first step.

Additionally, if you have the game installed on a Microsoft Storage Space Drive, we would recommend moving the game to an alternative ha soft Storage Space Drives, and we recommend installing the game on a hard drive that also has the OS installed. rd drive (ideally the same drive that your OS is installed on). It is important to note that most of our games do not support Microsoft Storage Space Drives, and this can cause problems when launching the game.

If the issue still persists after trying these steps, please can you open a support ticket so our team can take a closer look at your system files. You can open a support ticket via the Ubisoft Support website or by starting a live chat. When opening a support ticket, please have the following ready to include in your support ticket:

• An MSinfo and a DxDiag
    • The troubleshooting steps you have already tried
    • If this issue has persisted since installing the game, or if it only started after a specific event (such as a game update or a system update)

If you purchased the game from the Ubisoft Store and would like to seek a refund, you are also welcome to open a support ticket to submit a refund request. These requests are considered against our digital and physical refund policies on a case-by-case basis. If you do not meet the eligible criteria, we are unable to guarantee that a refund will be granted.

@Thunderchild_UK - Apologies for the delayed response. Thanks for sharing what troubleshooting steps you have already tried. I'm glad to hear that you've been able to resolve the issue. Thanks for sharing what worked for you!

@skyhawg - I understand that you've been able to resolve this issue after opening a support ticket. If you're still encountering trouble with crashes/freezes, please don't hesitate to update us so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • craggy424
    13 posts

Can't get past the start before game launches have tried verifying re installing the game have a 2070 and an i7 and ssd not sure what the issue is

• etain44
    2 posts

@craggy424 Try to go to: "Your game location/Support/Software/VCRedist", start the installer and choose "Repair", and after that reboot your computer. I had similar problem and this worked.

• Paws_Nat
    3 posts

how do you even play the game? in my launcher it still stays on pre-loaded?

• craggy424
    13 posts

@paws_nat I am in Australia game came out 2.5 hours ago havnt played it yet though still stuck

• RedIndianRobin
    186 posts

@craggy424 Assuming you purchased from Epic store? If so, then the game releases after 2 days.

• craggy424
    13 posts

@etain44 tried this still won't start don't know

• craggy424
    13 posts

@redindianrobin no bought on ubisoft store

• LPPAT130
    2 posts

Me too I'm stuck at black one when you launch the game

• ZBatilla
    2 posts

@lppat130 Yes, same here. Preloaded the game a night prior, all settings to the lowest, and still super laggy and black screened after 30 secs into the game...

• LPPAT130
    2 posts

@zbatilla Maybe we have to wait?

• Dragon_Arcane83
    6 posts

Got the same issue. I can click on play in Ubisoft Connect, and it seems like it's launching. I get to see the green AC Valhalla logo, but then nothing happens.

Tried reinstalling, veryfing files, anythning else i can think off. It just won't launch 😩

• craggy424
    13 posts

@dragon_arcane83 yeah I think it's on ubisoft end just hope they patch it soon

• ZBatilla
    2 posts

@lppat130 Yeah, and it's getting worse for me - black screening immediately after starting a new game. I wonder whether everyone's trying to login is the problem here...

• craggy424
    13 posts

@zbatilla I can't even get to see new game lol just ac valhalla in a small box forever

• Dragon_Arcane83
    6 posts

@craggy424 they better fix in the next few minutes then, this is really annoying 😄

• craggy424
    13 posts

@dragon_arcane83 hey have you installed it on your main hardrive? I'm doing a fresh reinstall on my main hardrive see if that will work

• Dragon_Arcane83
    6 posts

@craggy424 you mean on an HDD? It's now on an SSD.

• craggy424
    13 posts

@dragon_arcane83 I just mean wherever Windows is installed I've had issues like this and sometimes putting it on the drive that Windows is in helps

• Dragon_Arcane83
    6 posts

@craggy424 let me know if this fixes it for you.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics