Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• trolsopol
    31 posts

@crazydonkey88 tried that on tuesday, still no response...

• Mdill6
    1 posts

Whenever I try to launch the game from Ubisoft or Epic, it brings up the small box with the AC logo like it would be launching and then doesn’t proceed past that. I’m on PC with a 2080 and a R7 2700X. I don’t get any errors at all. I’ve verified game cache on each separate launcher, deleted and redownloaded, updated all drivers, and it won’t launch.

• CrazyDonkey88
    100 posts

@mdill6 plenty of ppl have this since game started, ubisoft don't care about this so all we can do is wait

• HawkSE
    9 posts

Okay so I have gotten the game to launch now.

But it only works as follows, and that's if: Windows + Ubisoft Connect + AC Valhalla are all installed on the same SSD.

This was a temporary solution for me, as I barely had enough room to move AC Valhalla onto this drive to test. I suspect this is not viable for lots of users, but it is worth checking.

I've asked Ubisoft in my Support ticket to find a proper solution to this problem since I have: Anno 1800, AC Odyssey, The Crew 2, and Watch Dogs Legion all installed without this requirement.

• CrazyDonkey88
    100 posts

@legueiz lucky u

• CrazyDonkey88
    100 posts

@hawkse i tried this many times my friend...

• ScorpionDK27
    14 posts

@mdill6 i have the same issue. my pc is way better than the requirements and i tried EVERY step i could find and i reinstalled the game 2 times bu nothing works. and there is no answer from ubisoft and even the support told me just to do the steps i already knew and tried. i mean i just want to play the game i paid 90$ for a game that doesnt even lauches

• CrazyDonkey88
    100 posts

@jsjordache1 I know that feeling, i'm stuck with this error since game starts. It just show me how ppl in ubisoft don't care about this

• ScorpionDK27
    14 posts

@crazydonkey88 yea and i have the issue since release. i tried it every day and there is still just nothing. i am very disappointed

• CrazyDonkey88
    100 posts

@jsjordache1 and other players are playing the game right now...

• cemtasan
    2 posts

when I press the play button , ac valhalla iconic screen pops up and vanishes after few seconds , I have noticed something that I cannot install verdict 1/5 files after the game installization and when I press the play button game is trying to install them but rapidly it pass to cloud files sync but game cant open !!! please help me!!! UBİSOFT!!!! you took my money but I cant even play the game !!!!!

• CrazyDonkey88
    100 posts

@cemtasan not only u having this problem. Trust me. For now, there's no fix for that. Or maybe some solutions which you can find here, will help you.
    If not, we need to wait and pray to Odin for solution.

• CloakedDrifter
    3 posts

@charleye30 Same crashes (mostly at title "click to continue" screen). Very similar build.

Win10
    AMD 3700x
    AMD RX 5700xt
    32G ram
    1TB NVMe SSD (single drive - Win and AC:V installed on same drive)

Windows and GPU drivers fully updated to stable builds (NOT preview, beta, experimental)
    All GPU/CPU settings set to standard/default - no overclocking

• cemtasan
    2 posts
    @crazydonkey88 And also I have reinstall the game 2 times and  do every solution options in this forum except installing the game  to a different drive than The one with Windows installed but I have only C drive in my computer !!!! what kind of  professionalism is that!!!! They took our money by pre oerder nonsense and there are many many bugs after the release

• CrazyDonkey88
    100 posts

@cloakeddrifter
    Mine is:

Win 10
    Z370 Tomahawk
    GeForce 1080
    16GB ram
    250 SSD 970 Evo
    1 TB WD

still nothing changed after couple of reinstall for today

• moog500
    7 posts

I got a response after submitting my ticket. They told me to run the game in administrator mode and disable non-ms system services and start up items. That didn't work (ofcourse). I have asked for a refund. I've had enough.

• HawkSE
    9 posts

@crazydonkey88 I'm sorry to hear that.

As I said, this doesn't work for me. I couldn't keep the game on that same drive. I was immediately running out of space just testing it.

• beez_trees
    8 posts

@moog500 Same here. Did not work for me either. What is most frustrating is that a few people have been able to find ways around this, but after trying ALL the suggested fixes I have had zero luck. I will have to do the same as I don't see myself getting the game to launch at this rate.

• emmaj95
    66 posts

@beez_trees I'm in the same boat. Been on these forums for three days now trying every solution under the sun. Nothing has worked. Unless they patch it out, my chances of fixing it myself look slim. Really upsetting as I have been looking forward to this game since it was announced.

• ScorpionDK27
    14 posts

@crazydonkey88 its the first assassins creed i wanted to play on pc and i really wanted to see how an assassins creed would look with the graphics and stuff but what they do right know is just redicilous and i dont have the feeling they will change anything in the next few days...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics