Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Ginge
    Ubisoft Support Staff 257 posts

@emmaj95 Do you have MSI Afterburner installed? Some players have been experiencing the same issue as you, and have reported it no longer happens after disabling MSI Afterburner

Official Response
  • CrazyDonkey88
    100 posts
  • lokardarkblade
    7 posts

@jackburton9 no fix after weekend then she will go for refund
    its funny how we have to pay full prize asap but when game comes out it doesnt work 😕

• CrazyDonkey88
    100 posts

@lokardarkblade True i just applied for refund already

• lokardarkblade
    7 posts

@crazydonkey88 did that function work? lol

• Hamann334
    1 posts

@crazydonkey88 Having the same issue myself, tried all their [censored] troubeshooting and still nothing

• narot23
    7 posts

POTENTIAL FIX: I downgraded my drivers to 457.09 (previous version) and I can run the game now!

I think it may be on NVIDIA's end; the "Game Ready" drivers sure did a number with my system.457.30 performs better on a lot of my games but 457.09 is stable with AC Valhalla and that's what I plan to play for a while.

• CrazyDonkey88
    100 posts

@lokardarkblade thru UbiConnect yes, was created a ticket and i spoke to support about that. They send it further all i can do is wait, wait for refund, wait for game not to be broken lol. [censored] ubisoft thieves

• CrazyDonkey88
    100 posts

@narot23 how do downgrade this?

• CrazyDonkey88
    100 posts

@hamann334 many ppl have and and ubisoft thieves are ignoring this

• ScorpionDK27
    14 posts

so know it is the third day after release and I CANT LAUNCH THIS [censored] GAME. There is just this splash screen. and thousands of players have this problem. UBISOFT FIX THIS!! ITS SO RIDICULOUS. I updated every [censored] you can think of and tried every step i found for three days and it still doesnt work. at least answer the people and who paid money for this game and maybe just tell us you work on it but you say NOTHING. or maybe just apologize for that issue but YOU DONT EVEN NOTICE US. YOU JUST IGNORE THE COMMUNITY

• CrazyDonkey88
    100 posts

What worked for me?
    I did updates with Windows Update service, just like that.
    And then game starts!
    Hope this will help you all guys. Let me know if this works for u.

Hail Odin!

• emmaj95
    66 posts

@ubi-ginge I do not 😕

• emmaj95
    66 posts

@ubi-ginge I do use evga precision for fan controls though. No OC. Could that make a difference? I dont think I can uninstall it without completely messing up my fan speeds though

• oqzhnylmz
    4 posts

I bought the game on epic games but it's not opening.I download it but just showing game logo on my screen and staying for a long time

• ScorpionDK27
    14 posts

@oqzhnylmz thousands of people have this issue but ubisoft doesnt care. i have this since release three days ago

• emmaj95
    66 posts

@oqzhnylmz today is my 4th day of having this issue. They have yet to address it

• Ubi-Ginge
    Ubisoft Support Staff 257 posts

@karthikram93 Do you have the same issue if you run the installer with admin rights?

Official Response
  • emmaj95
    66 posts

Countless people have had issues with not even being able to open their game on PC. When is this going to be addressed? Why hasnt it been added to the "known issues" thread? If this isn't something that Ubisoft plans on fixing then I might go ahead and request my refund. Four days since launch and still clueless.

• krvpt.
    63 posts

@emmaj95 EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYING. cant [censored] launch the game and ive tried everything. it would be nice if they would at least acknowledge the issue. ubi devs are useless.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics