Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CrazyDonkey88
    100 posts

@hamann334 many ppl have and and ubisoft thieves are ignoring this

• ScorpionDK27
    14 posts

so know it is the third day after release and I CANT LAUNCH THIS [censored] GAME. There is just this splash screen. and thousands of players have this problem. UBISOFT FIX THIS!! ITS SO RIDICULOUS. I updated every [censored] you can think of and tried every step i found for three days and it still doesnt work. at least answer the people and who paid money for this game and maybe just tell us you work on it but you say NOTHING. or maybe just apologize for that issue but YOU DONT EVEN NOTICE US. YOU JUST IGNORE THE COMMUNITY

• CrazyDonkey88
    100 posts

What worked for me?
    I did updates with Windows Update service, just like that.
    And then game starts!
    Hope this will help you all guys. Let me know if this works for u.

Hail Odin!

• emmaj95
    66 posts

@ubi-ginge I do not 😕

• emmaj95
    66 posts

@ubi-ginge I do use evga precision for fan controls though. No OC. Could that make a difference? I dont think I can uninstall it without completely messing up my fan speeds though

• oqzhnylmz
    4 posts

I bought the game on epic games but it's not opening.I download it but just showing game logo on my screen and staying for a long time

• ScorpionDK27
    14 posts

@oqzhnylmz thousands of people have this issue but ubisoft doesnt care. i have this since release three days ago

• emmaj95
    66 posts

@oqzhnylmz today is my 4th day of having this issue. They have yet to address it

• Ubi-Ginge
    Ubisoft Support Staff 135 posts

@karthikram93 Do you have the same issue if you run the installer with admin rights?

Official Response
  • emmaj95
    66 posts

Countless people have had issues with not even being able to open their game on PC. When is this going to be addressed? Why hasnt it been added to the "known issues" thread? If this isn't something that Ubisoft plans on fixing then I might go ahead and request my refund. Four days since launch and still clueless.

• krvpt.
    63 posts

@emmaj95 EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYING. cant [censored] launch the game and ive tried everything. it would be nice if they would at least acknowledge the issue. ubi devs are useless.

• emmaj95
    66 posts

@krvpt Like yeah I understand that theres a crap ton of bugs to fix so it may take time. But like, some communication would be nice? I feel like it should be a priority to at least allow players who paid money for a game to be able to boot the game? And if it can't be fixed, tell those players so they can get a refund and move on?

• krvpt.
    63 posts

@emmaj95 right, i just spoke to a support "agent" and i told him ive tried everything to try and get this game to work and all he would say that "there is no known issue with launch crashes in the forums " like??? and then "best to do more troubleshooting" like noooo. im not wasting my time doing something i already did that isnt going to work because your devs didnt test their game

• BOT_Thresh
    1 posts

@fiightblue J'ai le même problème et je n'ai aucune solution, je suis actuellement entrain de le téléchargé de nouveau, est-ce que tu as réussi lancer le jeu ?

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

Hello everyone!

I found that we had around 8 different forum threads regarding "stuck on splash screen" so I have merged you all together.

An investigation is ongoing as to what is causing this issue. So far we have found that all affected players are using a "Microsoft Storage Space" drive, which is a great tool however it can cause issues with some games. This may not be the reason for all players, which is why the investigation continues.

Some players have found conflicting applications are causing this. The following support article may help.

Please let us know if you have any questions and we'll do our very best to get back to you quickly!

Official Response
  • emmaj95
    66 posts

@ubi-raziel Can we have one for “Crash on splash screen” as well? I do not use microsoft storage spaces at all. At first I was stuck on the splash screen, now I get a crash error.

• Lomig_1983
    8 posts

@ubi-raziel Hello !
    No microsoft storage space either here, and still I've got the same problem...

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts
    @ubi-raziel Can we have one for “Crash on splash screen” as well? I do not use microsoft storage spaces at all. At first I was stuck on the splash screen, now I get a crash error.

I will search for new threads and see what I can find! In the meantime, I recommend following this support article.

@Ubi-Raziel Hello ! No microsoft storage space either here, and still I've got the same problem...

Sorry to hear that didn't work.

Are you receiving a crash error or are you stuck on the splash screen still?

Do you use any overlay / overclocking software at all? If so, try disabling them to see if it helps.

Official Response
  • oqzhnylmz
    4 posts

@jsjordache1 I tried all way but doesn't work.Anybody doesnt help it , i regret for buy

• RaptrSquad20
    2 posts

@oqzhnylmz I’m dealing with the same problem, bought the Ultimate Edition,pre installed it+ dlcs, come launch day, I go to start it up, doesn’t do anything, not even a loading screen. It’s been 4 days now, and it still hasn’t been fixed

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics