ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/1212 Replies/20449 Views
    Dx2..
    42 posts

@fau2on_de7ta54

i got ubisoft software and game on same m.2 ssd, so that is not the fix and every other ubisoft game works

• dylkay465
    1 posts

@samygetlow i was told my ubisoft support just not its something to do with it being installed on a windows storage device... not sure what that means but hopefully it might help..

• ImRedTV
    1 posts

@redlight I LOVE YOU 😂

• Pale_Rider_TV
    20 posts

UBI please get a patch out! can't get past launch loading screen to even access your game received through Ubisoft Store on PC
    ryzen 7 3700x
    5700xt
    M.2 storage

Everything works as normal on my PC besides this game.
    from what im reading this has been a issue as of 13hrs ago? still no patch notes? no hot fix?
    yes i did you "trouble shooting and im not on Windows "N"

• JabukeGrada
    4 posts

Finally found a working solution!

1. Open NVidia Control Panel
    2. Manage 3D Settings
    3. Program Settings
    4. Select "ACValhalla.exe"
    5. Select "High-perfomance NVidia processor"
    6. Press "Apply"
    7. Restart Game

• Dx2..
    42 posts

@s-t-r-l-k-e-r

dont have any program/software what tweaks gpu and got this same issue cant get past pop-up screen of ac valhalla logo

• Dx2..
    42 posts

@jabukegrada

got full AMD rig so not fix to this issue for me, cant get past pop-up screen of ac valhalla logo

• JabukeGrada
    4 posts

@dx2-lft May be this can help https://www.howtogeek.com/351522/how-to-choose-which-gpu-a-game-uses-on-windows-10/#:~:text=To%20assign%20an%20application%20to%20a%20GPU%2C%20head%20to%20Settings,application%20you%20want%20to%20configure.: (https://howtogeek.com/351522/how-to-choose-which-gpu-a-game-uses-on-windows-10#:~:text=To%20assign%20an%20application%20to%20a%20GPU%2C%20head%20to%20Settings,application%20you%20want%20to%20configure.)

It's same solution but more universal for Windows 10

• Dx2..
    42 posts

@jabukegrada

not workin, havent find anything to fix this issue to get stuck in pop-up screen of ac valhalla logo when u start game

this on game code level issue, multiple ppl have this issue with totally diffrent systems

• dukyyyy
    7 posts

Same here.
    I think ubisoft decide to commit suicide.

Never see a launch like that.

• SteCoNi
    1 posts

Tried reinstalling from D to C drive
    Updated all drivers
    Verifyed game files
    Tried to run as administrator

Game still crashes at splash screen.
    Took day of from work.
    Well done Ubisoft.

My pc specs are:

I9 9900k
    RTX 2080 Super
    32 GB Ram
    Game is installed on an ssd

Bought it via Ubisoft + on ubisoft connect

Please fix ASAP

• Skams.
    2 posts

Same issue. And Uplay support says it now only uses live chat because of covid, and guess what - live chat is not live. Good job ubi!

• SixpoundeR85
    13 posts

@pilgrim_71

Just reinstalled ubisoft connect and installed valhalla on the same drive. Not working

• Max-_-33
    13 posts

TBH i do not see the point of doing this file edit it should not be a thing in the first place how can they release a game it breaks and then say nothing about what is going on at least put something saying about a fix Pathetic they just want money to boost there market

• DiMkA228
    1 posts

Installed game and ubisoft launcher to programfiles 86x (my os disk) and it worked so gl to fix

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 796 posts

Hey guys,

Thank you for reporting this to us, we're sorry to hear that's been occurring.

Having Ubisoft connect and the game on the same drive is something that can help get around these issues as mentioned.

We would also advise making sure you've been through the further steps in our guide here.

Official Response
  • ShenoXDfug
    15 posts

@dimka228 my launcher and game is already installed on C : programmfiles 86x and i stuck and the loading screen...

• iNtek.
    1 posts

Releasing a game that does not even start. What a [censored]. REFUND

• Dx2..
    42 posts

@intek

what refund, tryed that with brakepoint when there was huge memory leak issues and my answer from ubi support was, u should know that game dont work, u have buyed digital version and u have installed, so u dont have rights to get money back

• Tattich
    1 posts

@mreclypse
    Yep, worked for me. gtx 1660 super msi ventus.

Suggested Topics