Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/1211 Replies/15053 Views
    ShenoXDfug
    15 posts

Just want to let you know i fixed it somehow for me. What i did is just stupid but hey, if ubisoft does not fix there games we have to do it right?
    I just created a Virtual Drive and thats it. I installed Ubisoft Connect on my C : and the AC on the new Virtual Drive. Why does this fix my problem? I dont get it.

• Veders
    3 posts

@victuskristus
    Try the below - worked for me
    Since the NVidia option isn't appearing, use Windows 10's alternative.
    https://www.howtogeek.com/351522/how-to-choose-which-gpu-a-game-uses-on-windows-10/
    Right-click the desktop > open display settings
    select graphics settings
    "choose an app tp set preference" > dropdown select "classic app"
    Browse for game/ app .exe file (it'll be added as a thumbnail with the options and remove buttons
    click options > high performance

• AdmiralWarron
    2 posts

I am stuck on the spash screen and can't play, telling us that the game only works on C is ridiculous, [censored] like this is why people pirate games

• ShenoXDfug
    15 posts

Just want to let you know i fixed it somehow for me. What i did is just stupid but hey, if ubisoft does not fix there games we have to do it right?
    I just created a Virtual Drive and thats it. I installed Ubisoft Connect on my C : and the AC on the new Virtual Drive. Why does this fix my problem? I dont get it.

• VictusKristus
    8 posts

@veders Thank you, I'll let you know if it works!

Edit: Ah turns out I had already done this yesterday. My brain is foggy after all the different fixes I've tried x)

• ShenoXDfug
    15 posts

• HotYogii
    8 posts

@shenoxdfug same issue - the game just "lags out" after I hit the start game button.

• xophanem
    1 posts

@ubi-spud hello! im having the same issue im so frustrated. i was suppose to play hours already but im stuck! everything works fine except this game! and there are other people having this issue too please fix it. i was patient enough to wait. thought it might have to do with some delay but turns out it's a bug.

• nicolino977
    1 posts

@sancho17 i have the same problem

• Dx2.LFT
    38 posts

ubisoft is doing release stream on ubisoft nordic in twitch,
    all go to spam there mby they start to take this issue seriously and trying to even fix it

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

We're glad to hear that some of your have been able to get around this.

Are any of you using drives that are setup as Microsoft Storage Space Devices? This is something that we are aware of causing players to be stuck on the Splash Screen.

Official Response
  • Dx2.LFT
    38 posts

all go to spam there mby they start to take this issue seriously and trying to even fix it

• Dx2.LFT
    38 posts

• IamCadenz3090
    6 posts

@pale_rider_tv

Have you tried running DDU. Do a complete uninstall of all your drivers. Please do this from safe mode. Hold Shift while clicking the Win logo to restart the PC. You can release the SHIFT once you see the log out screen. From there follow the instruction to reboot in Safe mode with Networking (*make sure you are logged into an Admin Account when loggin in SAFE MODE, or your usual pwd may not work) Workaround, just enable the Admin account in Windows, and use this for your DDU wipes.

it is tediuous, but every GPU driver update, you should clean install this way...Restore Point each time (is what i do...) but i don't just game and have other valuable info that i can't afford to be screwed because a GPU DRiver made me feel i needed to reinstall everything as a last ditch...That's amateur PC'ing...Do you backups so you can try fixes and workarounds quickly..

I can't even get the game to load into my library, now 14 hours after purchase...So i wish i was faced with your issue!
    undefinedsing integrated GPU, still unin

• SamyGetLow
    2 posts

Although unacceptable this solved the not booting issue for me. Apparently Valhalla is allergic to Nvme, I reinstalled in a hybrid drive I have and it worked. Re installed on Nvme and back to nothing. Already began the refund process. May repurchase if Ubi solves this.

• See-Otter
    3 posts

@victuskristus also do not see where it says to enable this please help

• Rogue-Reaper13
    13 posts
  • See-Otter
    3 posts

@victuskristus have exact same problem any fixes yet?

• GRCarlos_05
    3 posts

@ubi-baron Sorry but is this normal ? Pay my 60 euro for the game and i simply can't play it? And there is no official solution?? Where is the official solution for this problem? This is not a random new problem it was appear in AC unity, Watchdogs, Origins, Odyssey in the past years and still there is still no solution.

Sorry for say that, but im really dissapointing abut all of this. We just pay our money and just want to play with the new game and we can't. So far.

Pls if there any solution or idea share us.

• SeniiliSika
    8 posts

I have problem with being stuck on splash screen.

Now I know I've been fighting with this issue for the last 17 hours. I've tried every single possible loophole fix there have been said.

Well I haven't tried to reinstall my whole computer as Valhalla can't fit in same drive with my windows.

But mostly I'm saddened about the not caring attitude from Ubisoft. It would seem like there is no issue unless reading the random forum posts about it.

No flag has been set as if it's a known issue. Is this just my imagination?

Also there is no way I can make a ticket to support as it is for some reason unavailable.

So here I sit with my software without any official support about how to proceed from here. I feel scammed.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics