Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/1211 Replies/15079 Views
    freeranger1234
    4 posts

It has been nearly 3 days, still only got a £50.00 loading screen on my PC. Tried all the trouble shooting steps as well as the symbolic link workaround but to no avail. Anyone else had any luck?

• emmaj95
    66 posts

@freeranger1234 Also waiting three days with no luck. Haven't seen any patches pushed to my launcher and I have been checking consistently every day.

• JackBurton9
    4 posts

@freeranger1234 I get to the screen where it says "push A to start" and it gets stuck there when I push the button. Ubisoft clearly needs to push a patch out to at least two platforms (I don't know if PS players are experiencing this issue too).

• freeranger1234
    4 posts

@jackburton9 I get to the epileptic warning after the black screen / white rectangle and it just hard crashes. As least you get the chance to press a button ahah!

• CrazyDonkey88
    100 posts

@freeranger1234 Still nothing

• lokardarkblade
    7 posts

girlfriend has same problem...stuck at the warning epileptic screen on pc
    this issue isnt even on their list of known issues

• CrazyDonkey88
    100 posts

@lokardarkblade it sounds like a joke but yeah, you are right. Seems they don't care about this.

• JackBurton9
    4 posts

@freeranger1234 lol, ouch.

• calumtheguy
    3 posts

I've got a free copy of ACV for buying a power supply for my PC for Ubisoft connect. Every time I try to launch the game, the only thing that shows up is the splash screen and nothing else. The splash screen won't go away either. Any ideas how to fix?

• emmaj95
    66 posts

@calumtheguy Theres about a million threads here with possible solutions but none of them have worked for me. Devs are saying wait for a patch.

• Dloppydisc
    1 posts

I don't know why but My computer literally wont let me play any assassins creed game other than Syndicate for some reason. Whenever I try to load one up like on that little screen where it shows the assassins' creed logo before the game actually loads it just stays there and nothing ever happens after that like its frozen, but the rest of my computer is fine. Ive tried to get this solved several times by the Ubisoft people but they never tell me anything useful. all watch dogs games and all other Ubisoft games work on my pc other than Assassins creed so I literally have no idea whats going on with it. If anyone knows some reasons i might be having this issue or know any ways to solve this could they please help me out.

• calumtheguy
    3 posts

@emmaj95 Have they said anything about when the patch is gonna drop?

• Staky000
    9 posts

This is what fixed it for me just now.

Keep in mind I did several things before this that are still in effect but haven't fixed it (Uninstalled Icue, Razer synapse, Elite Gamer by Cox... Disabled steam overlay and nvidias overlay... Reinstalled all Microsoft visual C++... reinstalled 10+ times on different drives with and without Ubisoft connect... drivers, powershell symbotic link... and even more.

Go into registry editor > MAKE A BACKUP > Ctrl+F > Type Ubisoft > Delete every trace of Ubisoft in the registry editor that is allowed to be deleted (Not harddisk)

I've done it twice, it's worked both times.
    (I undid the change after it worked just so I could do it again and test the results.)

• calumtheguy
    3 posts

I fixed the issue. You must install it to "C:" for it to work, no other harddrives will work. Ubi is working on it.

• Staky000
    9 posts

This is what fixed it for me, just now.

Keep in mind I did several things before this that are still in effect but haven't fixed it (Uninstalled Icue, Razer synapse, Elite Gamer by Cox... Disabled steam overlay and nvidias overlay... Reinstalled all Microsoft visual C++... reinstalled 10+ times on different drives with and without Ubisoft connect... drivers, powershell symbotic link... and even more.

Go into registry editor > MAKE A BACKUP > Ctrl+F > Type Ubisoft > Delete every trace of Ubisoft in the registry editor that is allowed to be deleted (Not harddisk)

I've done it twice, it's worked both times.
    (I undid the change after it worked just so I could do it again and test the results.)

• emmaj95
    66 posts

@calumtheguy Nope, not at all. Fingers crossed that its before the weekend

• CrazyDonkey88
    100 posts

@staky000 Did that but nothing changed, thanks tho. As far i can see, my UbiConnect was updatef on Valhalla page with STATISTIC page. Don't have it before.

• MrGausser
    4 posts

I had the same issue of getting stuck at the initial logo. I tried all the reinstalling, validating, disabling virus checkers etc. What worked for me was uninstalling the game, then I created a new virtual hard drive on my C drive and installed it on that. I am on a Mac bootcamp, and I've seen several other mac users who all needed to use this method. Its a 2 min job to create a virtual hard drive.

• MrGausser
    4 posts

@dloppydisc I had to uninstall the game and install it on a new virtual hard drive that I created on my C drive. Its easy to do, but the biggest pain is downloading it all again

• MrGausser
    4 posts

This is what worked for me, although I am on a Mac on bootcamp

Uninstall the game from your C drive.

Create a new virtual hard drive (VHD) on your C drive somewhere and give it a new drive letter. Google how to create a vhd in windows, its easy.

Install game on this VHD. Make sure you have Ubisoft Connect installed, and you have an account, and that Connect is open and running.

Run the game direct from the installation folder on the VHD. Boom it works.

I tried everything else, reinstalling, validating, virus checkers, admin, compatibility, etc

Suggested Topics