Patch 1.1.0 fast travel bug (workaround included) + misc bugs2 Likes/1 Replies/292 ViewsOriginal poster RustyMelvin 33 posts
To absolutely nobodies surprise, the new patch has seemingly fixed very little and instead broken even more aspects of the game. Not only are bugs that were apparently 'fixed' in 1.0.4 still present (Duplicate armours etc.)
- Fast travelling is bugged for some people on PS4 post 1.1.0, after the loading screen Eivor hasn't changed location but all npc's are gone and various textures haven't loaded, sleeping in the longhouse bed has not fixed this. User bitebug2003 (https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/88889/fast-travelling-is-broken-in-patch-1-1-0-patch-2-00-ps4/2) has discovered a workaround where loading the autosave made after fast travelling will correct your location and enable you to fast travel again. I also noticed that before loading the autosave Synin couldn't be used, this workaround also fixed that
- The Black Shuck trophy doesn't fully render unless you're standing directly underneath it
- Duplicate armours still very much present, so many people have reported this and it wasn't fixed in 1.0.4 despite the patchnotes claiming it was. It's not even listed on the 'Reported Issue megathread' post or 'Known Issues' post.
- Bjorn still bugged to high hell, also not in any of the official issue posts despite a support employee telling me they had replicated the problem and were working on it. Additional to him being still unrecruitable/ leaving the crew, his preview model when selecting crew members is completely wrong.
- Various obvious gear clipping/texture popping still present
Please feel reply with any new problems you've noticed or that you still have!