Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xKalashu
    2 posts

Got the game a few days ago,since then i have like 4-5 crashes per day.
    Its not a hardware problem as i have a 2070 super 16gb ram i5 8600k at 4.2.
    Its really annoying yo start over quests just because the game crashed while i was trying to finish them.
    Never had a single problem with oddyssey but with valhalla its so frustrating.
    Ive verified all game files,game is updated,nvidia drivers updated like everything its ok but the game still keep crashing.

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts
    @ubi-raziel
    I've done everything which is recomended here: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-gb/Article/000061047
    I have new CPU, MB and RAM.
    Clean Windows Instalation

Now I wanted to record my game. I started recoring and after 15 min game crashed, recording (windows+g) crashed with the game also so I dont have a movie with this crash.
    You can contact me if I could be usefull tomasz.furman[at]world.pl

Thank you for getting back to me, and for trying to record with Windows.

I managed to find more than 1 thread for this issue, so I have merged you together!

Those who are now experiencing frequent crashes after patch 1.1.0, please provide me with a DxDiag .

Here is how: https://support.ubisoft.com/Article/000078583

Your Ubisoft Connect launcher log may also provide some insight into these crashes, which can be found here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\logs\launcher_logs.txt

They can either be added to a support case, or a direct link will be fine too. I can then try to gather some reports together, then submit it to our dev team for investigation.

All the best!

Official Response
  • Power_of_Rome
    Original poster 24 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Furmano81
    11 posts

@ubi-raziel
    I can not record the game crash because recording crashes with the game.
    How to send you logs and MSINFO?
    Im not bale to attach files to my post

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 161 posts

@furmano81

Hey there.

If you're not able to host those and send us the link here you can submit also submit those to us on a support case.

You should be able submit your system files to us by opening starting a Live Chat or contacting our support teams on Facebook and Twitter who will be able to open a case for you. Thanks.

Official Response
  • Furmano81
    11 posts

@ubi-orion @Ubi-Raziel
    I recorded the crash

sorry for the quality but it was my first time 🙂

Ryzen 5 3600, 5700XT, 16GB RAM
    Every attemp to play ends the same way - crash, exit to desktop and Amd driver error (27.20.14501.28009) newest one

• StiFler_s_MoM
    3 posts

@italickus Same, i had 40hours without crash. Support is not working. I think it is time to refund.

• StiFler_s_MoM
    3 posts

@ubi-orion Support is not working, i cant send an e-mail or a ticket, options are locked.

• Spidermonk111
    12 posts

I started having crashes every time I entered combat since I plugged in an old XBOX 360 controller to fix the walk speed issue. It was really noticeable a couple days ago crashing every couple minutes when a fight would start. I've probably submitted half a dozen crash reports haha.

I went back to keyboard and mouse only today and so far it hasn't crashed in 30 minutes of play. Might not be related, but I never had a crash before I tried using a controller.

• Furmano81
    11 posts

Today I can't play even 10 min

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics