Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• shyam3010
    Original poster 84 posts

After downloading patch 1.1, is the game crashing for anyone (all systems)?

Or, if your game was crashing prior to patch 1.1 like it was for me, has the patch resolved the crashing issues so far?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bearpants123456
    4 posts

i have same problem

• Mdeletr2
    8 posts

@shyam3010 crashes on my xbox one x all the time, cannot load or continue a game.. just goes back to dashboard. restarted and tried most. totally unplayable...

• shyam3010
    Original poster 84 posts

@mdeletr2 It's no doubt the BIGGEST bug affecting this game since it isn't even allowing us to play it without crashing and it seems like ubisoft are intentionally ignoring this problem. I made a separate thread about this issue, even tagged woofer in it as there's nothing about this on the known issues thread and the reported issues megathread, and I got no reply.

It should be illegal to release such a broken product.

• shyam3010
    Original poster 84 posts

Logged back into this account after a while to check whether ubi have been bothered to fix the crashing problems for us yet.

is the game still crashing for you guys?

• shyam3010
    Original poster 84 posts

Is the game crashing for anyone?

• ildafkam
    12 posts

Yes on pc - ever since first patch and now more than ever .

• ChuckKatse
    283 posts

Cannot comment on any other systems other than PC. If you are using a NVIDIA gaming card I strongly suggest reverting to Game Ready Driver 457.09. Then in your GeForce Experience find AC Valhalla in your game listing. Select details. That will show your current AC Valhalla Graphics Setting and to the left the GeForce Experience Optimal Settings for AC Valhalla. Use the settings recommended by GeForce Experience. My game has not crashed today in the last three hours of game play. Before I did what I have described above my game was crashing every 20 to 30 minutes.

• shyam3010
    Original poster 84 posts

@chuckkatse I’m on the base PS4 but appreciate the reply. Hopefully other people on PC can see this and try it out for themselves.

My game started hard crashing every 30 minutes post patch 1.0.4 and I quit playing for 2+ months ever since. Yesterday I installed the latest title update, tried playing again and this time I was able to play for about 3 hours before it crashed again. Haven’t played it again yet though.

All of this just proves that the fault lies solely with ubisoft. Our systems never were the problem just as I suspected. They need to fix the stability issues with the game and fix it fast.

Suggested Topics