1 Likes/2 Replies/93 ViewsOriginal poster V3R4TYR 9 posts
Well, let's do this one by one.
- I've lost my wolf and my fox to who knows what. They do not appear in the Settlement. The fox (Dandy) I saw once and Dandy bolted out of Ravensthorpe, never to be seen again. Dwolfg just poofed.
- The flatfish (big), eel (big), mackerel (big) do not spawn even after waiting a couple minutes.
- Oxenefordscire hoard spawns but does not register when looted; Eurvicscire hoard does not spawn.
- Fabric does not appear in the shop at Settlement level 6.
- An Opal in Snotinghamscire spawns 20 metres above Eivor's head.
There is an old bug but I've added that to the correct thread. It was not being able to interact with Settlement NPCs.
Note: these are the problems I am facing in my main game which has 216 hours. My second and third games do not have these issues... yet.
Kandsmerlin 2 posts
I too am having the same problem. My wolf "Dwolfg" is missing. I also just completed one of the world quests where you adopt a fox and since the 1.1.0 update, I haven't seen my wolf or fox in the settlement. Further to that, I remember children hanging around the long house / mead hall or what ever it's called - but after the update, they too are missing.