Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • AllianceStuck
    Original poster 156 posts

They don't respond to any thread.

They don't communicate with the dev team about issues that we are having.

What's the point of having mods in the first place?

Just lol at this [censored] forum

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• longjohn119
    419 posts

@alliancestuck
    Your gripe is with Management not the workers who only do what they are directed to do .....

99% of business failures are caused by bad management not bad workers ......

• JSRG1840
    80 posts

@longjohn119
    Dont let workers off that easily. They say "that will do" all too often rather than doing what they know to be right.

If Ltd and plc protection was removed apart from the acts of god and lunatics then we'd see alot of improvement in this world.

• longjohn119
    419 posts

@jsrg1840
    You are wrong .... Don't let management off the hook ...... The game they play is to get suckers like you to blame the workers and take it out on them while they sit in their Ivory Towers insulted from any criticism ......

You aren't worth getting fired over ......

• AllianceStuck

@longjohn119 I don't see the mods even posting in these threads. It's like they are not even trying.

• sandythehippy
    39 posts

@alliancestuck 1st, moderators are technically for moderating the forums, not providing responses.
    2nd any "@ubi" is a ubisoft employee, and they are indeed active in the forums, dont assume just because YOU haven't had a response, that they don't respond.
    3rd take a look at the number of posts here hourly, nevermind daily. Is it any wonder they are swamped?

Oh, and just how is it that you are privy to the "fact" that they don't pass in info to the dev team?

• S3anwrd
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • S3anwrd
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • S3anwrd
    14 posts

I agree that it's not the mods fault or the support reps. I even made sure the rep I chatted with about my issues knew that I understood it wasn't their fault and my frustration wasn't directed at them. It's the people at the top who make the decisions about what gets fixed and they don't care since they already have our money.

• AllianceStuck

@sandythehippy because there are still many game breaking bugs that are present in the game that have not been fixed well after a month after release. If the dev team are looking at this forum, why haven't they fixed these major bugs that everyone keeps complaining about?

The latest patch still hasn't fixed major bugs that prevents players from playing the game.

Half of the threads on the forum are about game breaking bugs and still nothing has been done about these bugs.

Clearly nobody gives a [censored].

• longjohn119
    419 posts

@sandythehippy

Here is how this works and this is essentially true for all tech support and not just games

The moderators collect information from posters as best they can using a framework set by Management .... They then turn in their work to their manager and the manager basically sorts through them prioritizes them based on the framework set by Upper Management and then sends that off to the management of development team that is probably a thousand miles away (I believe North American/English tech support is mainly out of Virginia or North Carolina) The manager of the development team then prioritizes them based on the framework set by upper management and doles them out to the different teams to investigate and try to fix ..... Here is the part that is messed up at Ubisoft ...... It doesn't matter if development fixes this problem tomorrow the fix most likely will not be released until the next scheduled content release 6 weeks from now ...... There is currently an Intel CPU bug that might get a Hotfix but everything else is going to be held back until the next scheduled content release just like it did with Odyssey ...... Corporate Management usually doesn't know [censored] about technology or coding, they aren't engineers, and they don't hold computer degrees they hold business management degrees

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts

Hello everyone,

We are replying to the threads posted as quickly as we can, and raising issues to the development team for their review. I sincerely apologise for the delays in replies on some threads - we're seeing a lot of posts made each and every day, so it's taking a little bit of time to get back to everyone!

I'm also in communication with our Community Team to try and make sure that the Known Issues list is updated regularly with all the newly-recognised issues, so please rest assured that even if your issue is not yet on the reported issue megathread list or the Known Issues one, it doesn't mean we're not aware of it yet! 🙂

If you need to report an issue to us, please open a separate support thread. This thread itself is off-topic for Player Support, so I'll be moving it to Off-Topic Discussion if anyone would like to add any further feedback on our service. Thank you.

Official Response
  • longjohn119
    419 posts
    Hello everyone,

We are replying to the threads posted as quickly as we can, and raising issues to the development team for their review. I sincerely apologise for the delays in replies on some threads - we're seeing a lot of posts made each and every day, so it's taking a little bit of time to get back to everyone!

I'm also in communication with our Community Team to try and make sure that the Known Issues list is updated regularly with all the newly-recognised issues, so please rest assured that even if your issue is not yet on the reported issue megathread list or the Known Issues one, it doesn't mean we're not aware of it yet! 🙂

If you need to report an issue to us, please open a separate support thread. This thread itself is off-topic for Player Support, so I'll be moving it to Off-Topic Discussion if anyone would like to add any further feedback on our service. Thank you.

Some of us understand that you support people are Overworked and Underpaid .....

No need for you to apologize ...... Upper Management on the other hand owes everyone a big apology IMO

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics