Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/6 Replies/81 Views
    BekkerJs
    Original poster 7 posts

hundefinedHow do i gzet to this little treasure box??

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• WR3cker_DK
    75 posts

@bekkerjs

Could you also show us the location on the map?

• MitchThundercok
    27 posts

How about pinging it and taking a screenshot.

Wouldn't you just climb up to the hole to the right or left and drop down behind?

• jeje_71
    71 posts

@mitchthundercok there is an oil jar to the right, so it probably involves blowing something up...

• MitchThundercok
    27 posts

@jeje_71 Given the OP's lack of lucidity... we may never know.

• thegardener25
    144 posts

@bekkerjs I'm not sure, but I think I did that one just 3 or 4 days ago. First of all, I want to say that, that structure is a 'Broch'. They can only be found in the Highlands & Far North of Scotland, & yet they are present in AC Valhalla, in almost all regions of England?

Anyhow, the Broch has an outer & inner circular wall. You can see the collapsed inner wall in your picture. Behind the fire, there's a tall scaffold on the left, & a shorter scaffold on the right! Start off by climbing the short scaffold & walking through the space on the inner wall. I don't, or can't remember if there's a breakable panel on the floor, or the wall? (I'm just assuming that it might be the same site I remember!).

So if you identify a breakable panel. Fetch the 'Oil Jar'. (you can do most of your parkour whilst carrying an oil jar! Although it's slower. You can't climb ladders, scale walls, or use ziplines. So basically anything that involves using you hands). Go to the tapered, inner wall of the Broch, on the left of your pic. On ps4 use the 'X' button for short jumps on parkour runs. That'll get you on the wall, then make your way up the wall, until you're high & close enough to jump over to the 'High Scaffold'. Then jump down to the shorter scaffold. walk through the gap in the wall, set the jar down, & hit it with an arrow!

I hope it's the same site I'm thinking of, & I hope it helps, if you haven't w0orked it out for yourself yet?

Good Luck!

Suggested Topics