Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• douglife247
    Original poster 5 posts

HELP! I completed the entire game up until the very last Order member. I unfortunately gave all Order medallions to Hytham before seeing the issues with this online. Now I'm stuck at the end of the game with no way to access the final quest(s). Does anyone have a fix for this without me having to rewind 30+% of my game?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• DangerHasi
    1 posts

I have the same problem. I can‘t get the quest „the poor fellow soldier“. I‘ve read the ubisoft forum. If you have killed every member of the order except the father and if you have finished the whole Story, Haytham should spawn at the Main entry of the longhouse and give you the last quest „the poor fellow soldier“. Due to a bug I could hand in the medallions to Haytham before I had the last 15 together.... I got Thors cape as reward... That is the reward you normally get, when you have defeated also the father of the order, but I did not! So I had to find an old save game, where I did not hand in the last medallions. I‘ve lost 40 hours of gameplay due to this bug... Hopefully Ubisoft can solve this problem fast, but ist is known in the Community since 4 weeks and Ubisoft didn‘t even recognize it as a bug until now. That‘s a pity.

• S3anwrd
    15 posts

I have the exact same problem and the new patch fixed every issue except that one.

• S3anwrd
    15 posts

I wish Ubisoft was as responsive in fixing it's technical issues as it was in removing the "albeist language" that someone whined about on Twitter.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics