Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Fimbulthulur
    Original poster 64 posts

Why on earth would you reduce Mjölnir's power???

It is an end-game weapon, which you get after a lot of grinding... Now its weaker than some regular weapons... The Hammer of Thor is a weapon of a god. It is supposed to have no equal. By doing that you are taking away the very reward most players were after when grinding and playing for this weapon.

Literally nobody complained about its power and it wasn't overpowered before, how and why would you decide to lower its power.

Oh, wait.

Don't tell me it was more powerful than the weapons in the animus store...

Pathetic...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• conibear0342
    10 posts

@fimbulthulur Glad I'm not the only one annoyed by this!

• FylkirPanzer
    180 posts

What a joke. Granted, I didn't use Mjolnir much anyway, because it doesn't act like Mjolnir, i.e. the control of lightning, etc. but to nerf something no one at all asked for is a dumb move.

• Lexeo007
    8 posts

Yes i mentioned all this in a earlier post of mine.. i'll add one or two line from it...

Ubisoft seriously if u are planning on making such a mythical weapon maybe u should read more on it because this was a great place to add it.. but u need to understand the lore behind weapons so here's something to consider.. Mjolnir in Norse mythology is one of the most fearsome and powerful weapons in existence, and u gave it a stun effect...

Also if u have fought the 3rd sister she has the power of lighting that's the power the Mjolnir should have especially when the only way u can obtain it is when u finish the game.

• conibear0342
    10 posts

Bump......

• Quor321
    232 posts

I don't even have Mjolnir yet and I'm irritated by this change. I got most of the armor set and over 60% through the game. I been looking forward to it, but now...... You all stole my thunder ⚡

• Fimbulthulur
    Original poster 64 posts

@quor321 hope is all that is left.
    Maybe they will fix it, unless the reduction is to promote animus store weapons 😞

• conibear0342
    10 posts

@fimbulthulur that's exactly what it's for. No one is gonna pay extra for a weapon that's weaker than an in game weapon.

• Quor321
    232 posts

@fimbulthulur I hope that's not why they did it, I try to avoid thinking it is all about the greed. But..... far less gear in game compared to Odyssey, and they're already adding gear in store on the regular for such a young game. Add the content of this thread, does start to look like greed.

• xXSchreck403Xx
    7 posts

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics