Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Mikkel_M
    Original poster 3 posts

After the update I found it harder to stack cairn stones, when I suddenly realized that now, the held stones also moved as I shifted the camera angle around.
    Before the update, holding down the change view button [mouse2] to change the camera angle froze the held stone in place while moving the camera around to get a better bead on how the stones were lining up.
    Now, as I hold down [mouse2] and change the camera angle, the rock is also moved along the axis of movement. Which makes it rather useless to change the view.
    The minigame was a tad frustrating as it was, but this makes it more or less unbearable.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• tiger199835
    3 posts

@mikkel_m
    Exactly the same issue. Cairns are now virtually impossible to complete due to this camera bug. Not many people are reporting this though maybe because no one is actually interested in completing cairns? There may be a workaround for now. I found that when you hold down the right mouse button, you can use the arrow keys on the keyboard to change the camera angle without moving the stone, but the camera angle will move very very slowly, so it's still very infuriating.

• viggenras
    2 posts

same problem for me. hope this will be fixed soon.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 287 posts

Hey folks!

Sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue. Would any of you possibly be able to take a video showing this happening? Just so we can get a better idea of what is going on.

I can then pass that video on to the development team in a bug report.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • tiger199835
    3 posts

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics