Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dj0rdje12
    Original poster 36 posts

So 124 hours and I finally managed to finish AC Valhalla , and what a journey it was . Magnificent game , easily best in the series and in my top 3 favorite games of all time together with Witcher 3 and God of war 2018.

I must say I didn´t expect the game would be this good , nor did I expect it will be better than Odyssey so I was really pleasantly surprised with everything Valhalla had to offer : huge open world , settlement , many different activities , great story , raids , and many puzzles . Its surely a game I will replay many times in future and I am looking forward to new content and DLC .

Finally great viking game we deserved , my gratitude to Ubisoft for this amazing game and for constantly improving their AC games from Origins to Odyssey, and from Odyssey to Valhalla. I am really glad you offered us opportunity to explore Egypt , ancient Greece and play as vikings.

SKAL !!!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• JCar4327
    635 posts

@dj0rdje12 Took me 180+ to beat my first run, but I like to explore and the fishing was fun, even though I still haven't found those stupid Big Flatfish or Big Mackerel.

• JMetch
    59 posts

@jcar4327 You Two are lucky. I have a game breaking bug that has not been fixed from the devs that does not allow the story to progress. The devs are to busy making new skins to sell in the store than rather fixing a game we paid for. Tell me how is the game? I got it the day it came out and only able to play it for a few days before it became useless waste of money.

• JCar4327
    635 posts

@jmetch I had one instance where it got stuck, but I just loaded a recent save and was able to move past it. I had a few other small issues with opals and, of course, fish spawns, but other than that the game was pretty fun to play. I'm actually about 2/3 the way through a second playthrough. I have a 65 year old mother who likes to play AC games and she is enjoying the game as well without major bugs. We are on Xbox and I think the majority of those with issues are on PC and PS,

• demonsugar
    3 posts

@dj0rdje12
    Please post a screen shot of where you found Big Flatfish or Big Mackerel?

You obviously finished the game much faster than anyone else so will be interesting to see where you found them.

• Dj0rdje12
    Original poster 36 posts
    @dj0rdje12
    Please post a screen shot of where you found Big Flatfish or Big Mackerel?

You obviously finished the game much faster than anyone else so will be interesting to see where you found them.

Why on earth should I bother with those 2 fish . I only collected fish that was required for sacrifice altars to complete world events.

• ProdiGurl
    0 posts

@jcar4327 Good to know! I was worried this might be a short game since there's alot of the main story you run thru, but I'm just into the first main mission making allies in Grandbridge - in England and it looks like it's branching off into alot of different side mission stories.
    I love this game right now - I had a slow beginning but it takes off in England.
    Would this be worth a 2nd playthru in your opinion? Possibly switching characters?

• JCar4327
    635 posts

@prodigurl I am currently on my second play thru as the male character, but I will probably do a few runs later. I have found subtle differences in the way the two characters play, but nothing major. I will probably finish this play thru and switch games for a bit until some new content comes out. I could probably have stretched out the play time if I had not purchased the map pack, but I was afraid I would miss things so I bought it. However the game gives you all the tools you need to find everything, it will just take a bit longer because you will have to be thorough with searching. The only issue I have at the moment is finding the last few items I need for the fishing and hunting, but other than that I have completed everything.

I would say that it is worth a second play thru if you enjoy the game.

Suggested Topics