Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Lister330
    Original poster 1 posts

I am a massive fan of the Assassins Creed games and have played them all, but in my opinion so far Valhalla sucks. Why have Ubisoft removed some of the best parts of previous games and in my opinion added in new terrible parts. The option to tag enemies using your bird was great fun and allowed you to plan your approach to taking over an enemy location. It also allowed you to be sure you completed all location objectives e.g. treasure etc. Right now the bird is pretty much useless. Why have Ubisoft removed dual assassination but at the same time tweaked the AI so that if 2 guards are standing near each other both will respond to your whistle - [censored] move Ubisoft. A core function of the new game is parrying - why do some attacks have no colour flash and cannot be parried - why aren’t they red? When you use the Odin’s sight ability why aren’t all collectables highlighted as in previous games? Why have Ubisoft introduced the stamina meter - some players may like it but it just pisses me off - it may be more realistic but I am playing a game as a Viking so am not too worried about realism... Ubisoft - I’m not sure why you introduced these changes that will no doubt upset some long time fans but please at least add the functionality back in so we can toggle it on and off and decide how we want to play your game.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• JMetch
    59 posts

@lister330 Shame they cant deliver a game that works properly without any bugs that make it impossible to advance in the game. I totally agree with you. They shot themselves in the foot big time with this one

• kiperof
    1 posts

@lister330 i find this game as a genuine killshot to all those who loved the game for stealth abilities in a cool, historical environment... it was fun while it lasted, and this is the first ac game i will resell without completing it... it just sucks too much... they wanted it to be something different, and that is ok, buk please stop calling it assassins creed if it is a pirate rpg open world game where stealth is redundant and the creed of the assassins is just an irrelevant peripheral whisper

• PhilyG213
    55 posts

@lister330 no it doesn't

• Lnhzz
    21 posts

I'm really sad to get a refund. Valhalla should've been bombed like happened to cyberpunk.

Suggested Topics