Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• D-A-R-N
    Original poster 2 posts

Getting an audio bug or glitch after doing a quest (don't recall the quest name)

Getting repeated audio every 20 seconds or so from Eivor saying "Lucky i came along when i did i don't like wolves much either" or "come lets get you home you do want to get home don't you" or "keep up will you"

This is constant and very annoying.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• BadToxic
    2 posts

I have the same problem and tried many things. Restarting the game, changing the language, ...
    Is there still no solution? It drives me crazy! (PS5 version)

Btw. I also have many other bugs and problems.

• Eivor is always drunk when I start the game. (A friend of mine has the same problem. PC version.)
    • Can not loot a key from a dead person and this person will not respawn.
    • Game sometimes crashes for no visible reason.
  • D-A-R-N
    Original poster 2 posts

@badtoxic The drunk bug is easily avoided by meditating straight away after loading in!

I also get the odd random crash...

The audio bug is by far the most annoying though 😞

• OldMan541955
    1 posts

@d-a-r-n

I am playing on a PC and I am having the same glitch. It does get very annoying hearing that time after time. It is from where the little boy takes you to "help" his friends and all they want to do is save a wolf that is locked away. They are attacked by wolves on the way home. The wolf they saved helps them. That audio file was used a long time ago in the game, now sure why it is repeating now.

• guest-gb2xbduF
    2 posts

@d-a-r-n I'm playing on Playstation and just got this bug. Have reloaded old saves, changed settings, restarted, meditated... still going.

• guest-gb2xbduF
    2 posts

Horrible audio, but here's the glitch. Doesn't happen during combat, only when roaming.

@UbiExcellent

• BadToxic
    2 posts

Even after the newest Update it's still the same! I just tweeted a Twitter post with a video of my first few seconds after the new update:

And after that - of course - I ended the game again.
    Please do something about it.

• ShakeYourRump
    1 posts

I figured out the fix!!

It is due to the “sheepdog” quest.

https://www.ordinarygaming.com/assassins-creed-valhalla-eivor-the-sheepdog/

If you started this quest and didn’t finish it, the game thinks the sheep is still following you. These voice lines are from that quest.

Return to the quest area, and whistle at the sheep to get it to follow you back to the guy. Once the quest is over, the voice lines stop!

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hello everyone and apologies for not getting to this thread until now. It sounds like this issue is caused by not having completed 'Eivor the Sheepdog' World Event as ShakeYourRump mentioned. Please update this thread if the audio error persists after ensuring this World Event has been completed, so I can notify the appropriate teams.

@guest-gb2xbduf Thank you for tagging me in this post and for attaching this video clip. 😊

@ShakeYourRump Many thanks for your insight on this issue!

Official Response
  • conradseal
    1 posts

Still not fixed. Version 1.2
    This bug starting after reading mail from Norway in Ravensthorpe.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 459 posts

@conradseal

Hi Conrad.

As referenced above have you completed the world event "Eivor the Sheepdog"? The reports so far seem to have been caused by having started and not having finished this particular world event.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics