Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• aldrichm8
    Original poster 23 posts
    • Lights flickering in caves, cutscenes, while roaming and using abilities.
    • Audio issues(A cave in Cent) Hit FX were inaudible.

Reloading a save, restarting the game and changing settings didnt fix the flickering. Its blinding especially in cutscenes and makes the game unplayable.

spoiler

Also, forum says i dont have enough privileges to upload videos/pic/gifs here, used giphy instead.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ChuckKatse
    281 posts

Noticed the same thing since 1.1.0. That blinding light when talking to one of the major characters or cut scenes. Annoying. Ubisoft really dropped the ball on this game. It is not living up to their standards of minimal bugs and performance issues. Game crashed three times since the new patch also. Running PC version.

• MAMOHT_OS
    3 posts

@aldrichm8 i have the same bug, its not possible to play right now..

• Silveridge2012
    1 posts

I have been having the flickering / blinking light bug as well since updating to v1.1 and updating my drivers, its apparently a bug with depth of field, turning it off works. I really hope it gets addressed soon

• ChuckKatse
    281 posts

@silveridge2012 It was the current GeForce Game Ready Driver released on Dec 15th Ver 460.89 that was causing the problem. I reverted to an earlier driver released on Dec 2nd ver 457.51 and the problem was solved. Could of very well been depth of field never checked that.

• ChuckKatse
    281 posts

@mamoht_os My problem was caused by the current GeForce Game Ready driver 460.89 released on Dec 15th. The driver issued just before 460.89 on Dec 9th caused the same problem. Reverting to a earlier driver 457.51 dated Dec 2nd fixed my problem. So if you are running GeForce game ready drivers revert to the 457.51.

• aldrichm8
    Original poster 23 posts

@silveridge2012 DoF works, thanks.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics