Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MrTaifel
    Original poster 4 posts

First of all, i dont even bother to look how many times it has been posted. Really dont care.

I am 15 hours in my gameplay to find out there are no 1H swords for the player in the Game.
    I mean it must be some kind of trolling.
    Apparently it is not trolling, so I am seriously considering an uninstall. For me it is a deal breaker, had I known, 100% I dont buy the game. To bad it was not mentioned in any reviews.
    What is wrong with you UBISOFT, seriously what is WRONG WITH YOU?
    I came back to AC series after like 8 years, last I played with Ezio and now I find out that you are a bad joke.
    Next time please just do Super Mario like games, so you dont have to worry about weapons at all.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MitchThundercok
    27 posts

@mrtaifel Hi. Welcome to 4 weeks ago.

• illMac99
    43 posts

@mrtaifel You shouldn't have bought this game, I'm so sorry.

• MitchThundercok
    27 posts

"First of all, i dont even bother to look how many times it has been posted. Really dont care."

Then expect precisely the same level of effort from me, Jeb. Lazy, internet marshmallows.

• JCar4327
    614 posts

@illmac99 Yeah, it's not like this wasn't brought up months before the game released or anything like that. I mean the forums weren't full of people telling them to add one handed swords with no acknowledgement from Ubisoft. But hey, I guess if you don't take the time to see how many times it's been posted about then I guess it should come as no surprise that, THERE ARE NO ONE HANDED SWORDS IN THIS GAME.

• MrTaifel
    Original poster 4 posts

@mitchthundercok I am sure u did read the topic. You dont need to read the rest, just answer the topic question. Actually it is not a question, just an expression of the frustration. Very sorry I need to explain this to you in this way.

• MrTaifel
    Original poster 4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • MrTaifel
    Original poster 4 posts

@jcar4327 So it is OK now, that there are no 1 Handed Swords in the game? Since you are so well informed, can you maybe give one valid reason WHY there are no 1 Handed swords in an early medieval Viking game?

• JCar4327
    614 posts

@mrtaifel Well, you didn't care enough to look and see this has been posted about so many times why should anyone care that you are complaining about a horse that has been beaten since well before the game even released; and then come to the forums complaining about how you are gonna uninstall the game cause there is no one handed swords, My post was not validating any reason for why there are no one handed swords, it was pointing out how silly your remarks are when the fact there are no one handed swords has been a point of contention since months before the game released.

• Bluetzyy
    10 posts

You can actually use a long sword as a one-handed sword however you have to build your skill set in order to obtain the ability to do so. Yes it sound's like a bit of a hassle but it's not that much work if you just play the game. Other than that, the combat is pretty good.

• Bluetzyy
    10 posts

@mrtaifel By the way I don't really suggest that you go from play Assassins creed 2 to Valhalla. Play the game's in order and you won't be thrown off so quickly.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics