Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• piercejussi
    1 posts

I untracked the quest, fast travelled back to England and then back to Vinland again.
    Tracked the quest and ran to Olav.
    When I arrived he immediately started walking.

• garbo1984
    Original poster 8 posts

Still stuck with him not walking but thx for the suggestions

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 664 posts

Hello! Thank you everyone for contacting us, and I am sorry for the late reply. I appreciate the workarounds and video provided as well! I have forwarded this information up to the Game team for review. Additionally, if you have not already and are playing on PS4 or PS5, please restore your licenses and then test your game again as this can sometimes resolve in-game issues. If playing on PC, as Myyra. mentioned, try verifying your game files.

If this continues, please create a ticket and attach your save files. Then return here and post your ticket number so I can forward up your save files to the Game team. Thank you, and I greatly appreciate your patience and assistance!

Official Response
  • garbo1984
    Original poster 8 posts

Sadly there is no way to get my save file off my ps5 as I have the ps5 version of Valhalla, it is still worth me submitting a ticket?

also I tried doing the license thing and it didn’t help but thanks for the suggestion

• skeeepers
    1 posts

@jonofr00 this worked for me, thanks! I went back and forwards travelling other places and nothing snd then this did the job!

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 664 posts

@garbo1984
    I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you! That is alright if you cannot provide a save file. Do you think you could send me a video showing Olav not moving? Or an image showing where he is currently standing.

Official Response
  • garbo1984
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubikobold

i will get that to you ASAP

• Pikibee
    5 posts

@jonofr00 it worked for me 🙂

• garbo1984
    Original poster 8 posts

I made the video and set myself on fire for good measure lol

• playboyjax82
    1 posts

Any update on hunting grounds in vinland olav not working tried all sorts tracking untracking. Punching him burning him and myself. Fast travel to other regions I was 50% threw the game I've done all the region's jutenheim and asgard yet this still the issue. Shame love all the creeds but thinking uninstalling this now so sick first known issue of this reported November ish it's now middle of February.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics