Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dragonbane1972
    Original poster 3 posts

I am severely disappointed with this games update today because it has caused other problems in the game. Here are the ones i have personally witnessed.

1. Before doing the jotunheim quest for the caldron i had 30 arrows, but after doing the quest, i noticed my bow only allowed me to have 12 arrows. For the record I did NOT change my bow or anything on it.
    2. After the quest i was given 2 skill points to use for the new skills that are new in the game. But after putting those skills on, it took my arrow count down to 5 arrows max. So i reloaded an older save and redid the quest again. This time i could keep my arrow count, but i can no longer put the 2 skill points to the new skills... instead it makes the new skills ungettable. so i reloaded a 3rd time before the quest... Now i get a mastery point instead of the skill points. Also the skill tree additions are STILL inaccessible.

So lets recap the new problems before i mention the other problems:

1. Doing cauldron quest took away my arrow capacity
    2. redoing quest made the new skill tree additions ungettable
    3. redoing quest again only gave mastery point

It seems like to me this update has caused new problems in the forms of taking things away, making items disappear such as the previously mention skilled tree new addition and changes what you get after reloading and completing the cauldron quest.

Now for the bayek outfit problem. I am not sure if this has anything to do with the update or anything. but when i saw on the ubisoft website that bayeks outfit was free by going to https://ubi.li/happyholidays website, i went immediately to that site. Of course on the original page (not the website listed above) it says you have to register first on that site. But when i go that page it only loads up something about another ubisoft game... Nothing about the outfit or how to claim it... It didnt even give me the option to register for the free bayek gift. It seems even the ubisoft site is having issues as well as the game is.

Some one needs to seriously get their things working. because this is getting old quick. From day 1 Valhalla has been plagued with issues and now when those issues are fixed. New issues appear... It is driving me not to play this game until this game is fixed and in good working order. No other game has had the issues that this game has. Dont get me wrong i love the Valhalla game, but when things start messing up for no good reason, it can drive any gamers mood to decline or become angry or upset.

But my beef is mostly with the ingame stuff happening thats causing problems. It is seriously making me NOT want to play this game until this crap is fixed. Because todays update may have fixed other problems... But it caused new ones as well.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• JMetch
    59 posts

I agree this game has more issues than UNITY had when it came out. Unity had bad graphics and loading. however, there were no GAME BREAKING BUGS from playing the game as Valhalla does. 1 month and counting I have not been able to play do to missing quests to advance the story.

• ShayPsy
    11 posts

@dragonbane1972 I agree! The latest update came with many performance downgrades slower frame rates & constant drops.
    Also a bug with Extremely strong and big white light that covers all the screen blinking fast almost lost my eye sight! this is dangerous for people with epilepsy and such!

they should extra check the patches because its just happening in the rest of the recent titles too ...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics