Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• demo8jonesy
    Original poster 4 posts

Hey UBISOFT, how about you actually listen to the people who paid money for this game and fix the glitchy game that you have released? Here is an even better idea, perhaps the game should have been tested and developed for longer and then been released as a non broken game. The games current state is an absolute joke and you are clearly swamped with errors, bugs and glitches that need to be fixed across all platforms and even both generations of console. Before you release the game, maybe you should spend more time on making the actual game work rather than making all the trailers and other promotional crap. There is no point promoting a broken product, so make the product, make sure its not broken, then promote and sell it.

I, like a lot of other AC fans and players, paid good money for the collectors edition of Valhalla, only to receive a mediocre (at best) edition with no decent content and also an incorrect print on the back of the CD soundtrack cover (which as a pathetic apology for, you offered an in game horse skin). How about you get the cover re printed and then send it out to all the people who got the misprint version?

Its quite obvious that you cant keep up with it all. My initial query on the 30th November in 'Player Support' regarding a bug has not been answered yet and to tell you the truth, I am pretty [censored] off that this is the way you treat the people who have purchased this game. On the same date, I sent a support ticket in regards to the soundtrack cover and am yet to hear back about that also.

What I paid for and whats actually been delivered are two completely different things and I just want my money back!!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• JMetch
    59 posts

@demo8jonesy I agree with every word you said. Cd Project Red the developers of Cyberpunk 2077 offered refunds and an apology for a game that is not nearly as buggy as Assassin's creed is. This is a joke, and with every update the developers for Assassin's creed do, the game gets worse. I have a game breaking bug that has not been addressed for over 1 month. I paid $100 dollars for a game I can not play. With a response of, We are sorry for that. The devs are to busy adding more skins to be purchased for money rather than fixing a game you already paid for.

• ShayPsy
    11 posts

@demo8jonesy The latest update came with many performance downgrades slower frame rates & constant drops.
    Also a bug with Extremely strong and big white light that covers all the screen blinking fast almost lost my eye sight! this is dangerous for people with epilepsy and such!
    Please Guys extra check the patches because its just happening in the rest of your recent titles too ...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics