Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Zeus-X-Machina
    Original poster 10 posts

hello,

i ma havening some issues and hope you can help. i preordered the game and started playing since day one, i dont know if this affects the files in anyway. 

1. Flatfish big & Mackerel big, i have caught many regular and small, both fishing & with bow but the big ones do not spawn. can you pls confirm if this is a glitch or i should continue to hunt.

2. Oxenefordscire & Eurvicscire hoard map, both seems to be glitched. i can collect the one in Oxenefordscire and i also get the xp everytime i collect it but the map stays in the inventory and i can not interact with the Eurvicscire one.

3. Duplications. Bought two "The Mark of Sol" bows and now i have two in the inventory. the most problematic are the torsos, "Huntmans Armor" & "Galloglaich Armor" are duplicated and i can not upgrade them. started to upgrade the Galloglaich Armor and it multiplied, at a certain point i had 5 of them with upgrades appearing and disappearing depending on which one i clicked.

4. Hall of the slain, avenge 10 players. i have more than 200 hrs of gameplay never came across something like the ones in origins. can you help me understand if i should be looking for a specific icon on the map.

and if i may, a couple of requests to make my life easier

1. weapons organized in categories 

2. Same runes merged in single slot

3. gear set loading

4. make materials icon disappear from synin vision after being collected, until they respawn of course 🙂

5. smoother map zoom 

thanks you!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics