Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • 1 Likes/396 Replies/5685 Views
    YazX_
    Original poster 109 posts

Hello, As the title states, Fully Upgraded Quiver Capacity reset to 12 while it should be 30 for Hunter Bow, not sure about other bows since i dont use them much and not sure how many arrows they should carry, anyone can check other bows and carrying capacity on fully upgraded quiver?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Dewey1545
    1 posts

I had upgraded my quiver a few times, and now my max predator arrows after update is 5. I had the fabric so I upgraded again, and max capacity is... 5.

• RedRocka21
    1 posts

I have this same issue after the 1.1.0 update. My previously fully-upgraded quiver can now only hold 12 hunter arrows, 5 predator arrows, and 20 light arrows (i.e. the starting amount). A little annoying to now have to worry about arrow count! I am on PC launching from Ubisoft Connect.

• smcinturf
    36 posts
    I have this same issue after the 1.1.0 update. My previously fully-upgraded quiver can now only hold 12 hunter arrows, 5 predator arrows, and 20 light arrows (i.e. the starting amount). A little annoying to now have to worry about arrow count! I am on PC launching from Ubisoft Connect.

Same. Series X. IMO...this patch made everything worse...smh

• cstewart1987
    5 posts

Same here, I also reported it... hopefully its fixed ASAP. I use a predator bow so going from 15 to 5 arrows is super annoying.

https://ibb.co/RNb1XYG

https://ibb.co/rknWdPD

• GateKeeper.73
    1 posts

@dewey1545 Same. Fully upgraded quiver, so should have 30/30 hunting arrows. Back down to 12/12. Frustrating.

• opium_cake
    2 posts

Same here.
    Super super annoying. Could not revert back to a former save game.
    Will have to wait for the fix, hopefully coming soon.

• evilhippo
    58 posts

@redrocka21 same problem. PC 1.1.0 patch - My 30 capacity Hunter quiver now hold 12 😠

• Cheason32
    1 posts

same issue for me, all arrow quantities have been reset to their original starting point and I’m so far into the game now, the quiver is fully upgraded. Pretty disappointed !!

• Hardraade65
    1 posts

After update to version 1.1.0 on xbox one the maximum number of arrows are redused from 15 to 5 for the predator bow. The quiver is fully updated for the gameplay character. Seems to me like the upgrade status is now disregarded by error.

• JMetch
    59 posts

@yazx_ They bugged the game more instead of fixing it. More issues now then before the update. Still cant progress in the story as the mission is glitched still. 1 month and counting.

• NBKWOLVERINE
    2 posts

My apologies if this has already been mentioned, but at some unspecified point (noticed after the patch I think) my quiver capacity has reset to 12/20/5 for the different now types. Even upgrading it does not seem to affect the limit any more.
    It's slightly annoying as the arrows run out more frequently now! Any way to fix?

Thank you.

• FUMI72
    1 posts

After patch 1.1.0 my light arrow capacity is reset to 20 , hunter arrow to 12, and predator arrow to 5. This is with a maximum upgraded quiver.

• Titular_Hero
    1 posts

As many others have posted, since the latest update my quiver is back to having the minimum arrow capacity, despite being the same level. Upgrading it does nothing.

• HseXpert
    5 posts

@titular_hero Both my wife and I have encoutered the same issue, is there a resolution to this ???

• HseXpert
    5 posts

Although I am only at level 13something I have gone from 9 predator arrows down to 5 and 18 hunter arrows down to 11...All this occured coincidentally on Decemeber 15, 2020 when a patch update was released. This also occured to my wife's character and she's at a much higher level.

• smokingacescp
    3 posts

@hsexpert same has happen to me and I'm level 343

• HseXpert
    5 posts

@smokingacescp NOT Cool right?

• smokingacescp
    3 posts

@hsexpert it sucks! I went from 30 to 12 and lost the 3 new skills they added. I'm running on a series x

• HseXpert
    5 posts

@smokingacescp if you know of anyone else getting this issue have them add to my post, it's the only way we'll get the attention this issue deserves, okay? Thx M8!

Community details

Users
Topics