Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] Quivers reset to minimum arrow capacities even if upgraded following TU 1.1.0 | POST HERE

1 Likes/584 Replies/9113 Views
    smcinturf
    44 posts

Yeah...there are alot of posts below and on Reddit regarding this. I'm in same boat. Sucks.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

Hey there, I'm really sorry to hear about this! Would it be possible to gather a clip of this issue occurring for us to forward for review? We'd greatly appreciate all information we can get on issues such as this quiver issue.

Official Response
  • ftsi
    9 posts

After the 1.1 patch, my fully upgraded quiver (all bow types), has seen the same reduction in arrows. Severely impacting the ability to face Zealots and Boss's.
    Fighting the Bear (of the woods), I could not - no matter what I do - reduce the health enough to vanquish this legendary beast.
    As the fight progresses, and I quickly go through my depleted quiver, the beast regenerates health.
    This may be how it works, but to take away my ability to have some level of fairness in a fight, is unacceptable.
    In addition, all the progress made in the day - about the time the patch rolled out - eliminated several hours of game progress and a dozen saved games.
    This is the 3rd time I've had to redo several hours of play. These, of course, include several boss fights.
    I had finished the Stone story line.
    Can you please stop messing things up?
    Ubisoft has really screwed the pooch on this one. I've played them all. There have been some bugs. Some head-scratchers. But, never on this scale.
    There is a suggestion that we return to Vinland, deplete all arrows. Return to Raventhorpe and buy arrows. I will give this a try. But, what a monumental clusterf**k this is!

• Swift_Pint
    2 posts

Just found this on Reddit. Credit to no-pass-7203

return to Vinland, shoot off all the arrows you have, un equip your bow and then return to ravensthorpe then buy all the arrows.

just done it and all quivers are back up to full capacity

• andy-howard1
    23 posts

After new update will not let me pick up anymore arrows even though I've got a fully upgraded quiver and new skills have disappeared. Alot of people are having the same problem since the new update this needs fixing as soon as possible ubisoft love the game but really need all the bugs fixing.

• Lossie34
    2 posts

@andy-howard1 Same has just happened to me. Tried everything I can think of including swapping out all types of bow. Reloading, restarting console etc but stuck with a measly 12 hunter arrows. It was fine yesterday and this morning after the patch. Could it be this Yule festival thing?

• andy-howard1
    23 posts

@lossie34 same lad had a loads of arrows yesterday put the game on before an the arrows have gone with the new powers and my compass has got black behind it which is really annoying, definitely because of the new update

• smcinturf
    44 posts

@ubiwan How do I attach a clip in here? Or where do I post it?

• lillysdad1120
    6 posts

@ubit00n Thank you for the response.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

Hey all! Thanks for sharing available information on this issue. We'd like to have those affected who are playing on PC and PlayStation to provide us with their save game files by reaching out to our dedicated support team with a new ticket, so we can further review this. We'd appreciate it if those who do create this ticket provide us with the case number here on the forums!

Official Response
  • smcinturf
    44 posts

Ok... well it doesn't matter anyway. I'm apparently not allowed to post clip. Someone else will have to. It's obvious though....the quiver is fully upgraded in inventory...all white boxes. Under bag, the arrows are all default starting amounts. 12/12 20/20 5/5

• XNQtionr
    3 posts

This has been reported a lot already. I have encountered a glitch that reduces arrow quantity of an upgraded quiver back to its minimal capacity. For me, I have a level four quiver ( 18 hunter arrows, 26 short-bow arrows, and eight predator arrows) but, after completing a quest, it reverted back to its base size ( 12 hunter arrows, 20 short-bow arrows, and five predator arrows). Also, and I haven't seen this reported anywhere else on the forums, the quiver on Eivor has disappeared.
    undefined
    undefined
    undefinedundefinedundefined

• swedishviking83
    4 posts

@diver_gr it happened to me too but not my wife the only thing we did different was I claimed those three new skill slots when they came out and she didn't. When they disappeared that's when it seemed to bug out.

• nguyalvi7
    3 posts

I updated my Valhalla game with the latest patch given by Ubisoft. All started off great, giving me three new skills in the skill tree. But later on, the quiver from Eivor is missing and the arrows dangling from the side. Max capacity for my arrows have dropped to twelve. Also, the three new skills that came with the update had suddenly vanished. Can the people at Ubisoft fix this issue, please? Thanks.

• Bizwiz2006
    4 posts

@ubiwan Why do you need a clip? The quiver is upgraded fully but the arrow capacity is back to 12/12 20/20 5/5. Do you really need a clip for that? You have hundreds or more people complaining about the same thing. I'm one of them! Please fix this!

• gingerbredboy21
    1 posts

Xbox one - my arrow supply has been reset to the beginning level amount even after upgrading it, it still remains the same. and the quiver model has also disappeared leaving the arrows to float on Eivors belt.

• opium_cake
    2 posts

You Sir, are my hero.
    It worked for me !

• BlueFang008
    3 posts

@turkmax just tried it. Still doesn’t work 😞

• MerkinAllDay247
    1 posts

Have 114 hrs still not even close to beating it maybe half way I love it but with the new update I went from 30 arrows to 12. Please fix the bug thanks.

• SpaceInvader73
    1 posts

Same problem here since the 1.1.0 patch. I’m playing on Xbox Series X.

Suggested Topics