ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked Solved [RESOLVED] Quivers reset to minimum arrow capacities even if upgraded following TU 1.1.0 | POST HERE

1 Likes/584 Replies/10017 Views
    summortuus
    11 posts

@apollosh

I tried the Vinland workaround, but it didn't work for me on Xbox SeriesX. Tried it twice, as perscribed and then including shooting all arrows in ravensthorpe and unequiping bow. The store won't let me buy more than 12.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1316 posts

Hey there.

This issue is known to the development team and is under active investigation. Thanks for flagging this with us.

Official Response
  • JIMBO-DAVIS
    4 posts

@password1234xxx I, too, am experiencing this. I perform the upgrade, my resources decrease, yet the quiver capacity is unchanged. Not only that, but I was able to hold 18 hunter arrows, nearly 30 light arrows, and almost 10 predator arrows before that Yule Festival (which I don't care about) was forced into the game. Now, I have 12 hunter arrows, 20 light arrows, and 5 predator arrows. Basically, Ubisoft punished my character and gave me an uphill battle to simply get back to where I already was before the Yule Festival was introduced. Not only that, but in my attempt to merely get my capacity BACK to where it was, I get robbed of my resources and the capacity doesn't change. My playing experience is definitely being affected by these forced negative changes and bugs - especially as it pertains to bosses, legendary animals, Daughters of Lerion, and the zealots. PLEASE fix this! We shouldn't wake up to less arrow capacity and the inability to increase it. I'm currently STUCK with Ubisoft's punitive 12 hunter arrows, 20 light arrows, and 5 predator arrows. Again, for me personally, this was a downgrade from 18 hunter arrows, nearly 30 light arrows, and nearly 10 predator arrows. I love the game, but this is making me like it less.

• JIMBO-DAVIS
    4 posts

When I attempt to upgrade my quiver capacity, my resources decrease, yet the quiver capacity is unchanged. Not only that, but I was able to hold 18 hunter arrows, nearly 30 light arrows, and almost 10 predator arrows before that Yule Festival was forced into the game. Now, I have 12 hunter arrows, 20 light arrows, and 5 predator arrows. Basically, Ubisoft punished my character and gave me an uphill battle to simply get back to where I already was before the Yule Festival was introduced. Not only that, but in my attempt to merely get my capacity BACK to where it was, I get robbed of my resources and the capacity doesn't change.

My playing experience is definitely being affected by these forced negative changes and bugs - especially as it pertains to bosses, legendary animals, Daughters of Lerion, and the zealots. PLEASE fix this. We shouldn't wake up to less arrow capacity and the inability to increase it. I've spent a lot of time exploring and earning these upgrades - only to experience a bug that feels like a tax on my quiver/arrow capacity.

I'm currently STUCK with Ubisoft's punitive 12 hunter arrows, 20 light arrows, and 5 predator arrows. Again, for me personally, this was a downgrade from 18 hunter arrows, nearly 30 light arrows, and nearly 10 predator arrows BEFORE trying to upgrade and getting resources removed with no upgrade (the game stole my resources - including my Fabric, which is brutal to find).

Last, I don't have enough resources to try the rations upgrade(s), but I wouldn't be surprised if these are experiencing the same thing as the quiver upgrade(s).

I love the game, but this is making me like it less.

• torid110
    7 posts

@summortuus

Same here. Tried the Vinland workaround and still have the same issue.

Platform: Xbox Series X

• torid110
    7 posts

@natesac69 I tried it after completing the Vinland arc and it did not work for me.

Platform: Xbox Series X.

• takeshikitano3
    5 posts

Yep, same max arrow bug here too on PS4 after the 1.1.0 update. Thought I knew how to avoid it before but now it seems permanent.

• Downsetof180
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Downsetof180
    4 posts

@jimbo-davis

My quiver disappeared from Eivors side, now my quiver went from fully upgraded to half way upgraded. I lost half of my accumulated leather, iron and titanium. she always starts in a drunk state

There is not enough fabric in the game to completely restore my quiver. This sucks all this progress gone. It sucks I'm beyond [censored] and it also didn't count a fly agaric fight vs the bears as completed. I will lose two hours going back

• KamikazeSG12
    55 posts

@ubi-viral yes. And so far it’s not reoccurred. I’m several chapters into Hamtunscire.

• Fronzizzle
    4 posts

I have the same issue. Once the Yule Festival update hit, my arrows have dropped. I've updated my quiver three times since, but I'm capped at 12/20/5 arrows.

• Downsetof180
    4 posts

@harryli0330 watch out my quiver was fully upgraded I did the Vineland trick gave me twenty arrows instead of the full 30. Then I fast traveled and it took my quiver level down by half, took all but 400 leather I had 8000, took or n from 1500 to 350 and 112 titanium to 5. I have.multiple saves and all the saves show this glitch now it's extremely frustrating.

• zebatov
    14 posts

I read about a fix for it online, however, it wasn’t working for me. Something about going back to Vinland, firing all your arrows, unequipping your bow, returning to Ravensthorpe, buying aa many arrows as you can, then re-equipping your bow and it should fix it... but it didn’t fix mine.

• Downsetof180
    4 posts

@zebatov it didn't fix mine it made it worse.

• D0NT_PANICK
    24 posts

Something is wrong in the code when you guys did this Yule FESTIVAL update.

The Arrow capacities are messed up. Even if you update your quiver; if you haven’t maxed it out, the capacity won’t change.

I used to have 32 for light arrow and whatever the correct number was for Hunter Arrow and Predator Arrow. I noticed the numbers were off when I saw the pop-up about the Yule Fesitval show up on my screen when I was in the process of Rued’s stuff. I had travelled to Ravensthorpe not thinking much of it at the moment. And after doing some of the events; some were wonky btw, like the Cow one. Kept glitching like crazy, I decided to not do any other Yule Events because it seemed bugged out. So I went to some other territory to the north to finish finding the wealth and mysteries. When I went to grab some arrows seeing my amount was 20 and not 32 for the light bow, I got a pop up saying my Ammo was Full. I knew that wasn’t right.

So I closed out of the game and reloaded my game. Same issue. The capacity for my arrows was messed up.
    So I then increased my quiver one tick so now it’s 2 away from being maxed out. And the quiver capacity is still jacked...

Ubisoft nerfed the arrow capacity with the Yule Festival event somehow. So no matter if you update your quiver or not, you get the same base amount of arrows!!! Which isn’t correct!!
    20 light bow
    12 hunter bow
    5 predator bow

Also, when I log in every time even after a later save, I get the drunk vision nonsense.

I put in a ticket and support didn’t do much of anything. Instead they gave the same jargon of “We don’t get the patch notes. We’ve escalated this to the Development Team. There’s nothing we can do.” And then they try to close the ticket to make their counter and times for ticket “resolutions” to look good in the books. That is some pretty bad tech support. If I did that in my job with SQL Coding, I wouldn’t have a job.

This needs to get fixed. When is this going to be fixed!?

• D0NT_PANICK
    24 posts

Glad I’m not the only one with the quiver issue.

I even put in a support ticket that the Support Team is already trying to close stating “We’ve escalated this to the Development Team. But unfortunately there’s nothing else we can do.” And are trying to close my ticket to keep their ticket times down and resolutions high. Which is infuriating.

This is something they need to fix. They know exactly when it happened and what’s causing the issue. The Yule Festival. They should remove the festival. Fix it. TEST IT. And when it’s working like it should, THEN implement it in a UAT environment to ensure it doesn’t corrupt other aspects of the game; like the quiver capacity, and then set it live.

• Rampam1234
    1 posts

Same problem for me on the PS4.

A realised it after the Vinland mission yesterday.

On reddit I saw a fix which didnt work for me:

Travel back to Vinland, equid bow and shoot all the arrows, unequid bow and travel back to england. For some players it fixed the bug.

Please bring a patch to fix this.

• JackSkeleton27
    1 posts

I am have all the same problems with my game so Ubisoft PLZ fix soon very soon @d0nt_panick IM

• takeshikitano3
    5 posts

Yep, also having the max arrow issue and Eivor is drunk every time I log in.

• Christopholis2
    1 posts

@d0nt_panick Same thing going on with my game, I'm not going back 10hrs to fix this.

Suggested Topics