Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• evilhippo
    78 posts

@bluefang008 have same bug (playing on PC)... my 30 cap Hunter quiver is now back to 12.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

As shared by @Jubilee64, this issue has been marked as resolved following TU 1.1.2. Thank you for your patience at the team took a closer look at this.

If your arrow capacity is still reset to minimum capacities following TU 1.1.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Thanks! 😊

@longjohn119 - Thanks for sharing your feedback about being able to quickly switch bows. If I recall, you should be able to see how many arrows are left within the HUD, to the bottom-left of the screen (above your health and abilities icons). I do personally agree, though - it would be a lot more convenient if you could switch between bow types without going into the menu. I've passed on this feedback for you.

Official Response
  • FUMI72
    1 posts

After patch 1.1.0 my light arrow capacity is reset to 20 , hunter arrow to 12, and predator arrow to 5. This is with a maximum upgraded quiver.

• Titular_Hero
    1 posts

As many others have posted, since the latest update my quiver is back to having the minimum arrow capacity, despite being the same level. Upgrading it does nothing.

• HseXpert
    5 posts

@titular_hero Both my wife and I have encoutered the same issue, is there a resolution to this ???

• HseXpert
    5 posts

Although I am only at level 13something I have gone from 9 predator arrows down to 5 and 18 hunter arrows down to 11...All this occured coincidentally on Decemeber 15, 2020 when a patch update was released. This also occured to my wife's character and she's at a much higher level.

• smokingacescp
    3 posts

@hsexpert same has happen to me and I'm level 343

• HseXpert
    5 posts

@smokingacescp NOT Cool right?

• smokingacescp
    3 posts

@hsexpert it sucks! I went from 30 to 12 and lost the 3 new skills they added. I'm running on a series x

• HseXpert
    5 posts

@smokingacescp if you know of anyone else getting this issue have them add to my post, it's the only way we'll get the attention this issue deserves, okay? Thx M8!

• LittleYanYay
    7 posts

Same issue after the update. Xbox One X, lvl 450ish (with mastery skills), fully upgraded and ration pouch still at 6 but quiver shows fully upgraded but back to starting levels of capacity (12 H/5 P/20 L). Not happy, not enough arrows for higher levels!!!

• GPtheDON
    3 posts

@smokingacescp @HseXpert Having the same issue. My quiver is a level 8 but I'm at 12 Hunter/20 light/5 predator. I was over 20 hunter at that level previous to the patch.

• TwoEasey
    1 posts

I have this issue.

• tomjonesism
    1 posts

Also experiencing this bug after the patch on ps4

• Swift_Pint
    2 posts

Mines done exactly the same. Took a lot of hunting for materials to be back at square one again. I’m on ps5 is that makes any difference

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 217 posts

@fumi72 Hey there! Thank you for reporting this bug! Can you send me a screenshot of this so that I can share it with the team?

Official Response
  • MissM16
    165 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • BladeMaster1366
    1 posts

After the latest update my Arrow Capacity for predator arrows went from 12 to 5 is this a bug or a gameplay change? Hunter arrows also decreased from 26 to 20. Not sure on light as I never use a light bow.

• B00MSIE
    327 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • adyboy2
    2 posts

@blademaster1366 Weird, I had hunter arrows decrease from 30 (max) to 12 (the base amount). How do you have 20?

• longjohn119
    547 posts

@blademaster1366

This game just hates Hunter/Ranger style players ......

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics