Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• longjohn119
    608 posts
    Hello! Thanks everyone for sharing your save files and information with us! Your help on this issue is greatly appreciated. As mentioned previously, the Game team has been able to replicate this issue and has been working on a fix. Please keep an eye out for future updates, and thank you all again for your continued patience!

Why should we keep an eye out for future updates when they aren't going to happen for at least another 3 weeks?

There will not be a fix until a week before the next scheduled content update which is in early February so an update won't happen until the end of the month at the very earliest ...... And if it doesn't get fixed then we'll have to wait another 6 weeks for the next scheduled content update .....

Prove me wrong .... but I seriously doubt you will

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3529 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

As shared by @Jubilee64, this issue has been marked as resolved following TU 1.1.2. Thank you for your patience at the team took a closer look at this.

If your arrow capacity is still reset to minimum capacities following TU 1.1.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Thanks! 😊

@longjohn119 - Thanks for sharing your feedback about being able to quickly switch bows. If I recall, you should be able to see how many arrows are left within the HUD, to the bottom-left of the screen (above your health and abilities icons). I do personally agree, though - it would be a lot more convenient if you could switch between bow types without going into the menu. I've passed on this feedback for you.

Official Response
  • redRuJo96
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Tony7262008
    1 posts

Just happened to me too, it happened once the 3 new skill points appeared and I purchased them. Tried the vinland trick but it didn't work for me, super bummed. Lame.

• Becerikli
    1 posts

@swift_pint Didn't work for me. Maybe because I hadn't gotten to Vinland yet when the quiver bugged out. After completing it, I returned, and did the rest as instructed, with zero effect. 😞

• YazX_
    Original poster 161 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • AdaletNamluda55
    1 posts

I think you already know the ok problem, and one or two alternative solutions have been provided, 1. Upload the old log file
    Unfortunately, this is not possible, I got too far,
    2. Return to Vietnam, empty arrows etc.
    -I did all of these, I went to the vinyl 10 times applying different methods, but unfortunately this was not a solution.

I wonder if Ubisoft is considering doing something about this? Really, my game was divided, it was not what I expected, I hope this problem will be solved as soon as possible, I guess I will not play until it is solved: /

• NewBloodReaper
    6 posts

I'm sick of having only 12 arrows even though I have my quiver almost maxed out and I'm sick of loading in drunk none of my auto saves can bring back my max arrows and I shouldn't have to back step several missions back to fix on issues that should of been fixed long ago I'm starting to want my money back

• Onetime0907
    1 posts

Still no fix?? It's been over a month...archery being one of my fav features in the game, kinda sucks having mid tier max arrows when I grinded for so long to upgrade it. Love the game but this really makes me not want to even play and that's unfortunate considering how much I shelled out for this game and all of the extra content.

• cydonianknight7
    1 posts

Vinland fix doesn't work for me either. This bug has been around for a month and Ubisoft hasn't done anything about it. This is a near game breaking bug, Yule was a disaster entirely, and it's pretty obvious they don't care about making a good product as long as their pockets are lined.

• PhoenixFury2211
    10 posts

Also having this problem, which I wouldn't mind so much if I could still collect fabric from chests 🙄

Ubisoft devs, is there any plan to fix this before the Feb update?

• Kris_613x
    4 posts

Same issue. Will only hold 12 arrows - PS5

• Kris_613x
    4 posts

Please fix

• ruyas
    4 posts

After the yule event ended it showed my fully upgraded quiver back down to level 5. Now I can't seem to find anymore fabric since I've pretty much done everything in the game and my quiver is stuck at a lower level. Has anyone else experienced this?

Also, I tried going to Vinland as well and it worked temporarily but, as soon as the yule event ended it showed my quiver being a lower level again.

• guest-pu3zw6WF
    4 posts

How has this still not been resolved? Everytime I log on to play, I get to a situation where I'd like to use my bow, run out of arrows and just log out. What a PITA.

• Syrjaelae86
    17 posts

What's even worse is that this bug only appeared AFTER the bugged Yule update was introduced.

• guest-09LLnpOF
    5 posts

I am having the same issue. I only have 5 arrows for the predator bow which to be honest is the only one I use so I haven’t bothered to check the other bows. I’m sure they are also at the minimum capacity

• ferlin-1
    4 posts

Just from a simple search it appears to be a big issue that after the festival ended it dropped your quiver capacity. I'm maxed and only showing able to carry 12 hunter, 5 predator and 20 light arrows. I use the bow A LOT and I'm seriously about to stop playing until this is fixed

• edgarcaleffi
    1 posts

What's ARROW DROPPER in Skill habilities?

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hello everyone, and thank you all for adding to this thread! As mentioned by my colleague UbiKobold, our teams are hoping to add a patch to resolve this issue in a future update. As soon as we have more details regarding when this patch will be released, we'll share them with everyone here.

Official Response
  • LittleYanYay
    7 posts

@ubiexcellent I have also noticed now that not only did my fully upgraded quiver reduce its capacity, but also something new is the quiver shows as not fully upgraded with 3 slots still open for upgrading. I hope that is fixed as well as I am almost done with the complete game toward the 100% achievment and I am not sure there is enough fabric left in the game world if I need to re-upgrade what was already done.

LittleYanYay
    playing on XBox One X

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics