Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SOLVED [RESOLVED] Quivers reset to minimum arrow capacities even if upgraded following TU 1.1.0 | POST HERE

1 Likes/583 Replies/8777 Views
    YazX_
    Original poster 164 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • AdaletNamluda55
    1 posts

I think you already know the ok problem, and one or two alternative solutions have been provided, 1. Upload the old log file
    Unfortunately, this is not possible, I got too far,
    2. Return to Vietnam, empty arrows etc.
    -I did all of these, I went to the vinyl 10 times applying different methods, but unfortunately this was not a solution.

I wonder if Ubisoft is considering doing something about this? Really, my game was divided, it was not what I expected, I hope this problem will be solved as soon as possible, I guess I will not play until it is solved: /

• NewBloodReaper
    6 posts

I'm sick of having only 12 arrows even though I have my quiver almost maxed out and I'm sick of loading in drunk none of my auto saves can bring back my max arrows and I shouldn't have to back step several missions back to fix on issues that should of been fixed long ago I'm starting to want my money back

• Onetime0907
    1 posts

Still no fix?? It's been over a month...archery being one of my fav features in the game, kinda sucks having mid tier max arrows when I grinded for so long to upgrade it. Love the game but this really makes me not want to even play and that's unfortunate considering how much I shelled out for this game and all of the extra content.

• cydonianknight7
    1 posts

Vinland fix doesn't work for me either. This bug has been around for a month and Ubisoft hasn't done anything about it. This is a near game breaking bug, Yule was a disaster entirely, and it's pretty obvious they don't care about making a good product as long as their pockets are lined.

• PhoenixFury2211
    10 posts

Also having this problem, which I wouldn't mind so much if I could still collect fabric from chests 🙄

Ubisoft devs, is there any plan to fix this before the Feb update?

• Kris_613x
    4 posts

Same issue. Will only hold 12 arrows - PS5

• Kris_613x
    4 posts

Please fix

• ruyas
    4 posts

After the yule event ended it showed my fully upgraded quiver back down to level 5. Now I can't seem to find anymore fabric since I've pretty much done everything in the game and my quiver is stuck at a lower level. Has anyone else experienced this?

Also, I tried going to Vinland as well and it worked temporarily but, as soon as the yule event ended it showed my quiver being a lower level again.

• guest-pu3zw6WF
    4 posts

How has this still not been resolved? Everytime I log on to play, I get to a situation where I'd like to use my bow, run out of arrows and just log out. What a PITA.

• Syrjaelae86
    17 posts

What's even worse is that this bug only appeared AFTER the bugged Yule update was introduced.

• guest-09LLnpOF
    5 posts

I am having the same issue. I only have 5 arrows for the predator bow which to be honest is the only one I use so I haven’t bothered to check the other bows. I’m sure they are also at the minimum capacity

• ferlin-1
    4 posts

Just from a simple search it appears to be a big issue that after the festival ended it dropped your quiver capacity. I'm maxed and only showing able to carry 12 hunter, 5 predator and 20 light arrows. I use the bow A LOT and I'm seriously about to stop playing until this is fixed

• edgarcaleffi
    1 posts

What's ARROW DROPPER in Skill habilities?

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hello everyone, and thank you all for adding to this thread! As mentioned by my colleague UbiKobold, our teams are hoping to add a patch to resolve this issue in a future update. As soon as we have more details regarding when this patch will be released, we'll share them with everyone here.

Official Response
  • LittleYanYay
    7 posts

@ubiexcellent I have also noticed now that not only did my fully upgraded quiver reduce its capacity, but also something new is the quiver shows as not fully upgraded with 3 slots still open for upgrading. I hope that is fixed as well as I am almost done with the complete game toward the 100% achievment and I am not sure there is enough fabric left in the game world if I need to re-upgrade what was already done.

LittleYanYay
    playing on XBox One X

• Creamfilling
    1 posts

So I tried the Vinland fix and while is "sort" of worked, I was back up to 20 arrows instead of 12... it also reset my Quiver progress from Stage 7? (all but 1) back to Stage 4. So now I have to spend all my fabric to get back to that point. Which means that I will now no longer be able to get 100% completed in the game since there is only so much Fabric in the game. This makes me sad...

• ziggurcat
    167 posts

@edgarcaleffi It's one of the extra skills that pops up at some point (right around the 200 per level mark?) on the outer edge of the skill tree. It's actually called Arrow Looter or something, not arrow dropper. It's blue (Wolf).

If you disconnect from the internet, and boot the game up to play offline, those three skills should appear - there's a bug causing them to disappear from the skill tree, and I've noticed that playing offline makes them reappear.

• Syrjaelae86
    17 posts

@ubiexcellent one would hope so since Yule update broke the quiver.

• ashleysosa44
    34 posts

@ubiexcellent should I just get a refund and come back in 3 months when the game is actually playable? Because "future patch update".... it's been almost a month.... where is it? I didnt pay $120 for a game I cannot play. Between the arrows, the other bugs and 2 missions that are stuck where I cannot progress, what exactly is the point of it?

Fix the game or give us our money back. And we will be back when yall actually complete the game. Shouldnt have released it in the first place. An insult to gamers and AC fans alike, we wouldve gladly waited for a finished and complete game that works then to be forced a broken one that we cannot enjoy or beat.

We arent dumb, we know what's taking so long... that holiday break. That new years break. Why else would it take a month to tell us "we hope to fix these issues in a future patch update". Well holidays over, hop to it.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics