Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] Quivers reset to minimum arrow capacities even if upgraded following TU 1.1.0 | POST HERE

1 Likes/584 Replies/8818 Views
    JigSaW_3
    1 posts

the issue has been fixed for me, PC 1.1.1. right after the first load there's a full quiver on a character's side (and not broken arrows) and the amount of arrows I should have with an 8/10 quiver.

p.s. vinland workaround initially didn't worked for me, so my bugged number of arrows wasn't increased the way it increases when you try to do vinland workaround

• articsea
    1 posts

Seems to have all my arrows now. Let's see how long this last. Over 80 hrs of game play with just 12 hunter arrows and I'm almost complete with the game. This is a shame that it took over a month to fix this issue.

• Th3Randy
    18 posts

Ok, I see that the old quiver bug is resolved...I can now have more than 12 arrows (Hunter). But now, with the new update....Now I no longer have a fully upgraded quiver! Before the yuletide update, I had a max upgraded quiver, which would only allow me to have 12, ok, you addressed it, confirmed the issue, and addressed it. Now the can have more than 12, but I'm no longer maxed out. I do NOT feel like going all over the map again to find cloth. Please advise of a work-a-round or big fix again ASAP. thanksBug

• Hoggface
    6 posts

@th3randy

This happened to me after the 'fix' of going to Vinland. Sorted the arrows issue but penalised me by removing two quiver upgrades. Gee thanks!

• Th3Randy
    18 posts

@hoggface

Yeah, after the 1.1.1 update (today 1/14/21), I can have more than 12 now, but the patch downgraded my quiver from fully upgraded DOWN 5 slots (half). So annoying! I've already almost completed the entire map of all locations for chests for 100% completion....I do not feel like scrounging up another 20 or so cloths!

• Hoggface
    6 posts

@th3randy

I don't even think you can get extra fabric now. There's a bug which stops it appearing after you've fully upgraded which they were supposed to fix by having shop vendors offer it after you'd upgraded your village to level 6, but this doesn't happen – at least on the PS5 version.

Don't even get me started on the Pig of Prophecy glitch which is stopping me platinum the [censored]...

• Th3Randy
    18 posts

@hoggface

I feel like I can already confirm this...Ive been to 4 different locations just now, and looted some chests...only thing in all of them is stupid Leather and Iron...of which I have 10,834 and 6,205 respectively. Maxed out the village, maxed my character (already assigned almost 30 Mastery Points)...One quest left that is bugged for me (Lost Glory).

My goal was to have the map completely empty of all items including the annoying opal's 😃 BEFORE the first expansion comes out!

• michael.glass
    1 posts

Still not fixed after the 1.1.1 update.

• Th3Randy
    18 posts

@th3randy I'm now up to 15 chests opened and NO FABRIC

• Th3Randy
    18 posts

@michael-glass

I finally have MORE that 12 arrows...BUT my fully upgraded quiver has been downgraded to HALF....since I had both the quiver and rations maxed out...I also can no longer collect fabric!1 WHAT A MESS!

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

Hey all, thanks for reporting this - and sorry to hear things weren't quite fixed completely! I'd like to have those affected provide us with screenshots / video of the issue occurring after the 1.1.1 update, in order for us to investigate things further.

Official Response
  • Brady12_13
    2 posts

I just updated my Assassin’s Creed Valhalla to the 1.11 update that came out today and my quiver is still messed up. I still can only carry 22 arrows even though my quiver is completely upgraded.

• Brady12_13
    2 posts

@brady12_13 should've added I’m playing on Xbox Series X

• Th3Randy
    18 posts

@ubiwan
    Can I message the photos and video to you? I don't want to post them to the message boards?

• unholyn
    2 posts

Ok. So Ive started my game, could loot arrows when I had 12, yay.
    BUT now its stuck at 18 instead. I had my quiver at 24...
    18 are still better than 12, but I can’t actually see why you didnt fix the whole bug instead of just a part of the bug... 😒

• unholyn
    2 posts

@th3randy
    Indeed. And Im now stuck at 18 as max... 😒

• Outernationale
    2 posts

I'd made a post previously, but this thread more accurately describes my problem. Reset quiver upgrades but didn't resupply fabric....

(Fabric still at 21, which was for the final ration, which I hadn't really needed)

• Jubilee64
    4 posts

@ubiwan

Can you be aware there are multiple quiver bugs, and have been since the last update

• I had a fully upgraded quiver prior to the Yule update. After the Yule update, it reset to minimum but after I travelled to Vinland it went back to 18 capacity (Hunter arrows). Throughout the UI has shown it is max updated but I only have the 18 capacity one equipped, others have different quivers equipped - I suspect the one they had when they first returned from Vinland. The latest patch hasn't fixed the issue for us.
    • There is another group of people who have travelled to Vinland during the last update for whom the quiver has now been downgraded by the latest patch - but they can't upgrade it again as fabric doesn't drop since they maxed it out previously
    • There are other posts on reddit for whom the latest update has removed all the quiver upgrades they earned and bought in the time since the Yule update, and who are now stuck with a max capacity which is lower than intended as it still shows them as purchased on the UI
    • There are yet other posts for whom the issue is currently fixed

Can you tell your team that there are multiple issues.

• flyinpiranha
    3 posts

I have this issue. Not sure I even want to download the patch and keep playing since I'm unable to finish the game due to the other "Can't reveal final Order member" bug that they seem to not even address.

• benzy4792
    30 posts

@brady12_13 I'm on series s and I have the exact same problem

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics