Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• michaelwood1987
    3 posts

What's the process here, you describe a bug and... nothing? no reply?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

As shared by @Jubilee64, this issue has been marked as resolved following TU 1.1.2. Thank you for your patience at the team took a closer look at this.

If your arrow capacity is still reset to minimum capacities following TU 1.1.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Thanks! 😊

@longjohn119 - Thanks for sharing your feedback about being able to quickly switch bows. If I recall, you should be able to see how many arrows are left within the HUD, to the bottom-left of the screen (above your health and abilities icons). I do personally agree, though - it would be a lot more convenient if you could switch between bow types without going into the menu. I've passed on this feedback for you.

Official Response
  • PsychoSoldier89
    2 posts

After the Yule Festival update and having my quiver drop down to 12, I did the Vinland workaround which got me to 20 arrows at lvl 5. Now I'm trying to max my arrows out and after paying the material, there's no change in arrow count. Is there a workaround for this besides a previous game save?

• First_Prophet
    28 posts

I, like many of you on this forum, since the first iteration of Valhalla and after the first hotfix, have suffered the issue where my arrow quiver after being leveled up to maximum level, was downgraded three levels and my quiver for each Arrow has been all but halved. Tried the Vinland fix and it worked once, but it hasn't worked since the middle of December. was hoping that the last big update would take care of this, but it did not. as mentioned in many posts, I'm sure, fabric is no longer collectible in the game so I am unable to get my quiver back to maximum level. I'm really hoping that the "fix" for this will be included in the next big update, with the river raids and all of the other content. Hopefully it will be an actual fix and not just adding fabric to the game again, so we can just level up again and then have the possibility of our quivers being downgraded again.

I digress, I am just reporting this again and if there are any new fixes that any other players know about, I am all ears.

• Jubilee64
    4 posts

This (quiver at wrong capacity) now appears to be fixed for me in 1.1.2; thanks.

• longjohn119
    549 posts

@jubilee64 Seems to be working here also ..... I was just goofing around and attacked a fort and actually found 4 pieces of fabric for the first time ever .... Tried to raid Meldeburne alone which didn't work out too well, I didn't get killed but ran out of arrows cut down about 15 men and there was still at least 10 left so I bailed ..... I wish they would make a convenient way to switch bows and let you know how many arrows it has left in the menu instead of having to pull the trigger to find out it's empty and then back into the menu to choose another bow ...... It's just so clunky compared to Odyssey and even Origins and seems like something from 2010 ... If you are going to limit arrows like this at least make it easy to switch bows or go back to Odyssey's system of one bow with multiple abilities which works so much better ... You switch on the fly and never have to go into a menu and break immersion

• Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello all!

As shared by @Jubilee64, this issue has been marked as resolved following TU 1.1.2. Thank you for your patience at the team took a closer look at this.

If your arrow capacity is still reset to minimum capacities following TU 1.1.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Thanks! 😊

@longjohn119 - Thanks for sharing your feedback about being able to quickly switch bows. If I recall, you should be able to see how many arrows are left within the HUD, to the bottom-left of the screen (above your health and abilities icons). I do personally agree, though - it would be a lot more convenient if you could switch between bow types without going into the menu. I've passed on this feedback for you.

Official Response
  • longjohn119
    549 posts

@ubi-borealis The problem is when I'm in the menu to pick a bow you have no idea how many arrows it has left until after you select it and quit out of the menu so it it's empty then you have to go back into the menu and choose another bow without any idea what so ever if it has any arrows left either until you select it and quit out of the menu .... In Odyssey all I had to do is hit the left D-pad once to see how many arrows I had left or scroll through all my arrows to see what they had left before I selected them ..... While there were some things Odyssey got wrong for some people I never heard anyone complain about the controller interface which is still one of the best I've ever used, so much so I adapted parts of it to use in a mod for Witcher 3 which made that a much better game to play with a controller compared to the what CDPR had it set up

• jetblackfighter
    34 posts

@ubi-borealis I am now able to upgrade my quiver, by buying fabric at 100 silver/unit, but not loot it. Ubisoft has also reset my Spartan bow from maxed out to lowest level/quality.
    https://ibb.co/g7wj3jR

• Scoobs62
    1 posts

when upgrading any bow right after it bugs out and just gets rid of my bow i lose all the stuff i did to upgrade it. i cant get pass this [censored] bow. it stays at the lowest level and wont let me upgrade impossible to proceed in the game. why i stopped playing this horrible game do to all the bugs. was suppose to get fixed never did. so what do i do now. fix or refund please. ubisoft has gone down hill for this for games. watch dogs legionsd 0/10 just straight trash. now ac used to be the best now worst oney i ever spent

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

Apologies for the delayed response.

@longjohn119 - Thanks for expanding further on your feedback. I better understand what you mean now. I'll pass this feedback along to the team.

@jetblackfighter - Hey there! We have other megathreads for missing fabric and for the Spartan bow downgrade. I'd recommend checking these out for more information about those ongoing investigations.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics