Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• el_guss94
    Original poster 4 posts

In the Suthesex region, in Porchester Fortress there is a hidden chest near the church. To achieve this it seems that you have to move a "shelf" and thus from the top of it jump to the door that gives access to the room where the chest is hidden.

The problem is that this shelf that is clogged with a box is impossible to move. Once you remove the box to clear the path of the shelf it cannot be moved and therefore I cannot connect the chest.

Does anyone know of the existence of this bug or is it simply that I am doing the wrong process to get the chest?

I leave you a photo of the "shelf from hell".

Thanks in advance for your answers.
    undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• BrewDoug
    1 posts

@el_guss94 I too haven't a clue. I get a puff of the dust right when I grab it. I have bombed and burned everything in the room and even throwing a little box down the hill that starts in the way... Did you ever get this chest?

• el_guss94
    Original poster 4 posts

No, I have not yet succeeded, every time I start the game I stop by to see if something has changed but without results.

Knowing that it also happens to more people, I stay calmer, I suppose it will be a bug and I hope they solve it soon. It bothers me to have a yellow dot on the map ...

• CK1169
    2 posts

@el_guss94 here's the link

It was driving me mad!!

• el_guss94
    Original poster 4 posts

@brewdoug
    The problem is that the shelf DOES NOT MOVE. I have played 150 hours, and level 400, so I have moved many shelves ... but this one does not move!

• CK1169
    2 posts

@el_guss94 It works if you move it to a certain angle after you MOVE THE CRATE that blocks it... you jump from the shelf to the pole then the locked door

• Kihtsuo
    1 posts

I’ve had the same problem as you and what I did is after breaking the lock from the statue is to go back in the room and keep pressing the jump button near the ledge but more towards the spikes on the wall. This is cause Eivor to gain some height and he will automatically grab the ledge so you can climb

• abbneer
    1 posts

@brewdoug use your horse to get height, mount horse, stand in it's back, jump. You now have your chest if you got on the statue to break the bar for the door to open.

• TheTrueBoz
    1 posts

@el_guss94 This is the 2nd stack I've come across that won't budge, the other was in London. Solution for the previous stack I chucked a dead body at it to dislodge it and then was able to move it. I tried with this and noticed the stack move slightly but wouldn't move. I thought of a laborious method of using a dead body to slowly move it into place.

SOLUTION.
    Grab a dead body, stand by the wall (either side) the stack is against and throw the body at the stack. It will move slightly. Do the same from the other side whilst being as close to the wall as possible. If you have the angle right you can move the stack not only sideways but forwards, ie in the direction of the thrown dead body. Don't throw too high or the body is just thrown over/on top.Then repeat from the other side and so on. After maybe half a dozen to a dozen throws the stack will be away from the wall far enough to free itself so you can then just drag it as normal.

• PresumedSum
    1 posts

Throwing dead bodies allowed movement of the stuck Shelf!

• hil_pez
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • hil_pez
    2 posts

@el_guss94

I FIGURED IT OUT - VERY EASY

the shelf is still unmovable in my game but there is a bit of a cheat to climb your way up there without using dead bodies or the shelf.
    to the left of the ledge there is a somewhat climbable stick that starts the fortifications preventing you from climbing the walls.
    hold x to make your way up and quickly, while turning the camera in the direction of the ledge and also continuing to hold x, use L3 Right to grab onto the ledge. Then pull yourself up!! Took me 3 tries but I got up there! 

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics