Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SlurmpfMcD007
    Original poster 1 posts

I believe there is a bug with Randvi and I haven’t seen it posted anywhere else...
    I chose her as my partner and was confused as to why (I am finished the questlines) she is still stuck at the Alliance Map.

I made a save, broke up with her and tried dating Petra. Where I found you can take her on dates! You can do orlog, archery and the drinking game.
    The option doesn’t appear to “spend time together” for Randvi, it continues to say “Alliance Map” which is annoying as hell! (especially since she specifically told us she’s tired of being stuck inside!)

I come from a Skyrim background, so not only do I want the option to actually do activities with my partner, I want more realism.

1. Follower option: We should be able to ask ANY of our allies to follow us, longship members, jomsviking, Sigurd, Randvi etc. to follow us. We should have the option to travel with them, have them fight with us and give them items from our inventory, like weapons and armour.
    2. Gift Giving: Again in Skyrim, you can place and/or gift money and other inventory items to your followers. What Vikingr doesn’t want to come home from a raid and spread the wealth around to their loved ones?!
    3. Relationship and life advancement: No matter who you choose as your partner, we should have the option to “move in with them” to have a home we share, sleep in the same bed and (hopefully) get married and adopt kids.
    4. Children: Several mysteries have orphans, I think it’s strange we can ask animals like a fox, cat and wolf if they want to join our settlement but NOT offer it to humans we encounter in the world. Adult or child if we have made friends with someone out in the world why not have a dialogue option like: “Seek me out at Ravensthrope, we can find a place for you”.
    5. Settlement expansion: A tavern/rooming house so guests can stay, and the settlement can grow without having to build too many houses would be a great and realistic addition.

I’m really enjoying the game and hoping for more realism to keep it interesting and advance the story.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics